Chapter 8

(Sorry for super late update)

Natsu wondered in the forest while crying, he does'nt want his very own guild to be like that to him. He expected that, that would happen but he did'nt expect its going to be hard in his heart. "I've never felt this before but why does this feeling have to be because of my friends... my family, Fairy Tail?" Natsu said to himself. Zeref was unhappy to see Natsu like that. Prodigy, cursed, dark wizard, and evil... Never forget Zeref did all that just to see this smile again:

 Never forget Zeref did all that just to see this smile again:

In the Fairy Tail guild...

Everyone never stoped thingking about Natsu. The Team Natsu (without Natsu): Erza, Gray, Happy, and Lucy went in a job like nothing happened.

Somewhere near the Team Natsu's (without Natsu) mission...

"Hm..." Lucy was thingking. "Natsu's E.N.D!" Happy said silently while his body is shaking. "Dont think about Natsu thats why we went on a job remember" Gray said. "I trusted Natsu a lot of times than anyone can and will, but, should I trust him now that I know he's E.N.D?" Erza said in her mind. All of them started to have tears in their eyes. Lucy tried to cry quetly and Happy too, but they cant. Gray turned back to them so they cant see that he's crying. And Erza covered her face. "Come --- on, we went here --- for a job... not to ----- cry!" Gray said while his body is shaking because of sadness. "Your crying to you know!" Happy said. "No I'm not!" Gray said. After crying they continued their mission.

Few hours later...

Team Natsu (without Natsu) finshed their mission...

"BTW, do you know where Wendy and Carla is?" Lucy asked. "Now that you mensioned it, I never seen them like forever now!" Erza said. "I think they went... um...." Happy said. "They told me they went on a mission with Gildarts!" Gray told them. "So................ its gonna be a long time before I can see Carla again???" Happy asked  "Yeah!" Gray answered. "Okay!" Erza, Happy, and Lucy replied. When they went back to the guild... nobody was there. It seems they all went out? "Where are they?" Erza asked, but no one in her team mates knows where all their friends went. Then someone went inside... "They're with Blue Pegasus!" ??? said. Gray and the others was shocked to see Lyon and his friends. "Lyon??? What are you doing here!?" Gray shouted. Of course Juvia was stalking him. "As I said they went in the Blue Pegasus guild hall. They really wanna know whats going on! So I think they need help from Hibiki and the others!" Lyon explained. "All of them?" Gray, Erza, Lucy, and Happy asked. "Of course not!" Jura said. "Juvi is here and Wendy and Carla is with Gildarts on a mission and I dont know where's your other comrades" Lyon said. "Its a shame I cant get to see Wendy now!" Shelia said. "Wait Juvia's here!!!???" Gray screamed. Then Juvia showed up. "Sorry my beloved Gray!" Juvia apologized. "Its fine" Gray said. "Oh my dearest Juvi, you're still beautiful as ever!!!" Lyon said to Juvia.

And Then..........

"Wait! You still didnt ask my question!!! Why are you here?" Gray shouted. Lyon sighed. "You still dont get it do you? Your master told us to guard your guild hall!" Lyon said. "Yes, thats true my beloved Gray!" Juvia said. "Of all wizards why did gramps chose him???" Gray whispered to himself. "I can hear you, you know!" Lyon said. "What? What did I say!?" Gray pretended he did'nt said anything realated to Lyon.  

After a while........

"Where is Natsu anyway?" the Team Natsu (without Natsu, Wendy and Carla) asked themselves and also to Lyons group. "We dont know either!" Lyon, Jura, and Shelia said to Team Natsu (without Natsu, Wendy, and Carla).

Where Natsu is........

The End
To Be Continued
(Sorry if its long... I was thinking if its more fun making the story longer... but not all chapters will be long... I think so....)