Everything can change

Nyas P.O.V: 

I was 6 years old when I stopped talking, I wanted nothing more to do with the outside world. I was happy being quiet. My parents and brother worried about me, they tried everything. From the psychologist to the clinic, but I didn't want to talk. Nobody knew what I was missing except for myself. I could have everything I wanted as long as I said it, but I never talked. In the school everyone thought I was uninterested in the class, but my notes were against it. I only wrote good grades and brought them to my parents. I realized quickly that I wanted to spend my life, never talking and always quiet. Everything went on in my life. There was not a day when I talked, I remained silent. Years passed, and I hadn't spoken a word.

I sat on a bench in the school, my brother had stopped with his girlfriend. Now she was sitting next to me and asked: ,,Why don't you speak Nya?".I gave no answer. ,,no one asks you why, that must mean something ... nobody is interested in it?" , I sat silent beside him and looked into the school yard. Michelle continued talking and talking until the break was over. On the same day, Kai and I went back home. He talked to Michelle, but she didn't understand him. My brother went to the street without a plan and talked to her, but suddenly a bus came. I cried, "KKKAAAIIIII" and ran to him, weeping, I drew his bleeding body to my lap, the bus driver stopped and called a ambulance. I cried bitterly and waited for the ambulance with my unconscious brother in the arm. Luckily he survived.

I sat at his bed and held his hand. His best friend often came and brought me food and clothes. ,,How are you?" he asked me and looked at my brother ,,how does I feel already? I haven't talked for 7 years and now my brother is in a coma ... I feel really shitty" I replied, holding my brother's gaze. He stayed with me for a while and waited for me after I was showering, then he went home again. I stayed with my brother and didn't leave him.

Bear talking:

You will see, I have many German chapters with Jay, Kai and Nya. No idea why but I write the most with the three ...