If Mama get's sick

Bear talking:

Of course this had to be a chapter 😂

Sry guys

Hope you enjoy it.

See ya

-----------------

Nyas P.O.V:

When I woke up I felt dizzy. Jay and Alaya were already gone. I looked at my phone. It was already 1 p.m.

Wait what?!

I growled. In the same Moment the door opened. I slowly turned around to see my brother with a Bowle of soup.

,,mom made this for you" He said and placed it on my lab. My eyes where almost closed.

,,Hey..Nya stay awake" Kai said snipping in front of my face. I looked at him and felt his hand on my forhead.

,,mhm this mabye explains why you're almost asleep right now" He mumbled and called out for Jay.

My husband came with the Thermometer. ,,here" He said and hold me while Kai took my temperture.

I was so swearing. I hate being Sick. I felt so bad. I didn't really wanted to move either.

Suddenly Jay picked me up.,,I'm going to give her a cold bath" He said.

,,NO WAY YOU'RE GIVING MY SISTER A BATH!" Kai yelled.

ARGH! That hurts!

,,Kai..,ya and i have a child. I saw her naked so many times so just stop it!" Jay said and left with me in his arms.

Jays P.O.V:

I was kinda angry at Kai now but whatever. Now all that mattered to me was getting Nya healthy again.

I let cold water into the bathtub and got Nya undressed.

Man I love her body still! Stop it Jay you have to Focus!

When I put Nya into the water she let out a little Sound. She tried to look at me.

,,shh you will be fine I promise. I'll stay with you" I said holding her head.

,,can't you *cough* come in here too?" She asked really weak ant quietly.

I nodded and pulled my clothes from my body. Then I sat down into the bathtub. Nya cuddled with me. It was frezzing cold!

I layed a arm around Nya and let her just lay there. As long as she stayed in the water and her temperture get's down...I would do everything for her.

After a while I felt the water as warm. Not because my body got immun, it was because Nyas temperture got down but because of her water powers the water took the temperture.

I stood up and wraped myself into a towle then I lifted Nya out of the water and dressed her.

While I dragged her to our room I lost the towle that was wraped around my waist.

Shit!

I said and tried to get into our room as fast as I could. To my luck Kai sat there.

He looked shocked and disgussed at me.

,,Stop looking!" I yelled.

Kai put his hands in his eyes and turned around.

,,why did you came in here naked?!" Kai asked.

I got on my underpants and said: ,,because my dresser is here and I lost my towle in the was down the hallway" I explained.

,,Dude that's the 3 time in 4 days.." Kai said disgussed.

,,I am sorry you had to see him!" I said.

,,who is he?" Kai asked now confused.

,,argh nevermind!" I said and layed down next to Nya.

,,eewww gross you meaned...eewww!" Kai said disgussed and left.

I had to laugh about what just happened...