Jay learns about Nya's parents

Jays P.O.V:

I lay in my bed, scratching my neck like a madman as it was so itchy. Nya put a cold washcloth on the itchy spot. "Now I'm wet," I joked, my fiancé rolled her eyes: "Fool, now take your pills or your fever will never go away!" I took the two pills from her hand and put them in my mouth.

I drank and swallow the pills but I still felt the two pills on my tongue. They didn't want to go down. I drank more and more, but the only possibility I saw was to bite them open. I bit on them and then swallowed my drink quickly. 

FINALLY!!! The pills were swallowed. I lay down again on my bed and looked to Nya who was sitting on my bed: "Can I ask u something?" I began. My fiancé looked at me and nodded. I asked: "What happened to your parents?" Nya took a deep breath and began: "Well, let's just say, I was three, and Kai was six. We were paying outside...

--- Flashback --- 

Nya chased Kai just as they were playing catch-hiding. "Kai slow down!" Nya shouted after him and ran after him screaming. "NEVER!" Began Kai and said: "I'll never run slower!" - "But you have to!!!" Kai turned around: "who says that?" - Nya pointed to herself, stood upright and proudly and said: - "I said this!!!!" Holding his sleeve. 

The two began to argue, but her mother called for them out of the kitchen. The two siblings ran to their mother, who pressed a bowl of noodles into their children's hands. She went with them to a hidden room with a door. 

"Kid listen, hid as much as you can and eating your noodles, stay in here and don't come out unless we tell you to. Your father will come home in two hours." She explained and kissed both of them on their forehead. "Mommy where are you going?" asked Kai while his little sister clung to his mother. "Everything will be alright. Oh and Kai take care of your sister, with everything you have" ​​she put Nya next to him: "make sure she's quiet, I love you both, never forget that!". 

And with these last words she left her children. The two siblings heard motorcycles ride down the street. They heard them stopping right at their house. "give us everything you have woman!" said one of the bikers. After the mother of the two siblings had given the money what was in the cash box, she still got shot. Both heard the bikers disappeared. "wanna see mommy!" Nya said softly and opened the door gently. 

When she was sure that no one was in the house who wasn't in her family, the two ran over to her mother. Nya ran to the corpse of her now dead mother and hugged her. Nya cried and cuddled to her stomach. It was a bad sight for Nya and her brother. One of the eyes hung from the side, the woman's neck was totally crooked, and vortexes looked out. At the breast, her heart was no longer beating, but Nya didn't care at the moment. 

Nya and Kai worked hard for her father until he died. After a year without his wife, a broken heart, 4 part-time jobs, his store and too much stress. He left his children all he had. 

---Flashback ends---

I looked at my fiancé in shock. I sat up and took her into my arm. "Nya, I'm sorry, I didn't wanted u to remember about it again" - I said softly. After my fiancé calmed down she said: "I'm totally over it, I've learned to forgive and forget" 

--- next morning --- When Jay got up, he decided to join the others for breakfast. "Wow Princess Jay stood up." Nya looked at Kai, who was watching Jay. "Nya, why were u in his room. I told u can't go in there!" Nya rolled her eyes and looked to her betrothed. 

 "Sit down next to me so I can sit with somebody normal next to me!" Jay laughed snd said, after he had sat down and put his right arm around Nya: "I like to do it very much my pretty Rubin" now Kai rolled his eyes and said when he raised his roll: "u two are idiots" Jay grinned at him. 

"wait a sec...u didn't fu..." he stopped because of Lloyd. Sensei cleared his throat and made a clear mark on Lloyd. "Sorry Kai, I haven't quite understood," Jay chopped. Nya looked at Kai and waited for him to say something. "u know exactly what I wanna say!" he only said and bite in his roll. Nya rolled her eyes and started eating...