Chapter 14- What Happened...?

"Oh sweetheart... It's ok my little Undyne..."

"But mom... it hurts... There's a big bruise..."

"I know... You fell down... It's ok sweetheart..."

"Sweetheart?"

"What the...?"

"You were speaking in your sleep." Fell said. I sighed, sweat dripping from my forehead. Fell tilted his head.

"I'm fine... Thanks Fell...", I sighed.

"You said something about a bruise?"

"I said it's fine!", I yelled. Fell hugged me, I accepted his embrace.

"Don't say shit like that." Fell said. I pushed him away as I walked to the kitchen. Now that I know that there is a murderous child around, I never had nightmares or dreams like this. Fell came out and grabbed tea for me, I gently took the cup from Fell.

"I... I was just... Dreaming...", I sighed. Fell sat next to me on my bed.

"About your family huh? It's tough...", Fell said. He placed his hand on mine, giving me a patient smile. A knock came to my door, as I opened I saw Storyshift Toriel waiting for me.

"Training awaits."

"What?"

"You think the door will hold that monster?", Shift Toriel spat as she walked over to my training ground. She burnt half my yard but I was happy she could keep up with the training. Underfell Undyne did things her way mostly, some of the other's joined in our training sessions. Sans showed up tired.

"We got the Toriel's out...", Sans sighed.

"What do you mean?", Shift Toriel asked.

"Since Chara pressed reset, they are alive and we went to the ruins to get them out." Sans explained. Fell sans looked at me, relieved.