TAEHYUNG

AFTER JIEUN'S FIRST ACCEPTED CALL

     "I love you, Taehyung. I really do."

     Taehyung's breath hitched and he dropped the phone onto his bed just as Jieun hung up. He jumped out of his bed and grabbed his coat from the clothes hanger. As he ran down the stairs of his apartment, he quickly wore his coat. He slammed the door open and quickly looked around.

He glanced for the hospital that Jieun usually went to whenever she got hurt or needed checkups. There was a large crowd surrounding him, making it hard for him to make his way through.

     However, he kept on forging his path towards the hospital until he was a street away from where Jieun's hospital was.

     He ran without being cautious of the cars that were probably passing by. Time seemed to slow down as a large truck let out a loud honk. Taehyung suddenly seemed aware of his surroundings. He looked to the left, only to see a truck inches away from his body. The driver seemed shocked and afraid about what would happen. Taehyung looked one last time at the hospital and his last thought was of Jieun as time decided to speed up again.

He felt an excruciating pain on his side before he was thrown to the ground harshly from the impact. A substance started spreading on the ground, making a puddle of deep red blood surround his body. People rushed towards him, wondering if he's still alive and some immediately calling the police.

     As Taehyung was slowly dying, he lifted his shaking hand and looked at the crumbled picture of him and Jieun once more. He tightened his hold on the picture before staring at the sky as his body turned cold.

— THE END —

I'm sorry for all the sad endings that I write, but they're just so much more easier to work with and they seem more realistic. Maybe next time there'll be a happy ending. ^^ Also, I'm still dying from Jisung's cuteness in NCT DREAM's We Young MV.

I THINK I JUST ATE EXPIRED BREAD, SHHHHHH*****TTTTT.

- flora lee.