VOICEMAIL (6)

CALLER: Baek Jieun
ACCEPT | REJECT

GOING TO VOICEMAIL...

     "Do you remember the day we went to the carnival? We were there as friends and you suggested to me that we ride the ferris wheel at the end. I agreed to that and I'm so glad that I did. Despite the fact that I was scared of heights. After all the roller coasters and rides, we finally went on the ferris wheel. When we got to the very top, you suddenly kissed me on the cheek and asked me to be your girlfriend. I was so flustered by the sudden question, but my heart fluttered so much. I felt as though there were butterflies in my stomach. I was so nervous and I almost couldn't reply. It was awkward during the rest of the ride since I didn't say a word. I thought that there were tears brimming on your eyes. When we got off the ferris wheel, you were walking away in embarrassment, but I grabbed the sleeve of your shirt and I said yes. That I would be your girlfriend."

     "You couldn't believe it at first. You turned around with glistening and joyful eyes. You picked me up and twirled around in circles. We were so happy back then. I really enjoyed being your girlfriend. Truly."

     "I just wish we were happy again."