Bestfriends and Betrayals

So this is a long long long chapter I felt since I haven't done a chapter in a while, you guy's deserved it plus there was so much that had to be done in this chapter, enjoy.

.

I lay in bed well into midday, I had cried myself to sleep in Nik's arms, I was still furious with him over the whole Cami situation but I needed him right now.

Kol my best-friend since childhood had betrayed be by siding with my worst enemy Esther. I had mourned him for months going on a rampage after leaving Mystic Falls, wracked with grief only to stop when I came to New Orleans.

Now here he was in a stranger's body, prisoner in my home sitting in my dining room in shackles and I just couldn't bring myself to face him again, not knowing if I would kill him or cry at the sight of him, so I stayed here in bed.

"Angel" Nik called entering our room.

"It's time to get up" he whispered quietly.

"I can't face him again Nik, I haven't the strength" I told him as he knelt beside me on the floor beside the bed.

"This isn't you and you know it Thyra" he sighed.

"Considering what's happened over the last few months, I don't really know who I am anymore" I laughed sadly.

"You are my wife, mother to our daughter and Marcel, you are my angel and the Queen of New Orleans" he told me wiping away the tears that had fallen down my cheeks.

"It's too much Nik, the betrayal, the lies, the pain of missing our little girl, what's next? I just want it all to stop" I cried, this was it my breaking point Kol's betrayal being the final nail on the metaphorical coffin.

"We will bring her home and we will make those who have wronged us pay" he promised.

"Now get up and show everyone that they can't break Thyra Mikealson" Nik stated with conviction as his ocean coloured bore into my dark-brown ones.

***

I dressed in a pair of black wide-leg, high-waisted, trousers with a sheer black and white long sleeved blouse, a black camisole underneath and a thick patent leather belt around my waist. I paired my outfit with some black platform six-inch heels, some dark red lipstick and smoky black eyes.

I finished brushing through my poker straight hair taking a deep breath before leaving the room and facing the world.

I exited my room and followed the screams coming from the parlour, I walked through the double doors just as Marcel stabbed Kol with a letter opener in the hand

I exited my room and followed the screams coming from the parlour, I walked through the double doors just as Marcel stabbed Kol with a letter opener in the hand. I guessed this hadn't been the first-time Marcel stabbed him, as Kol had blood smeared across his lips meaning Marcel had healed him then impaled him more than once.