Wronged One

First of all sorry for my six-month longggggggg hiatus so as an apology I've decide to upload two chapters in the same night, this one is a bit of a filler chapter the next one is really juicy. So I hope you all can forgive me please enjoy.

Also there might be a few mistake as I haven't wrote in a long, long, long, long, long, long time! Enjoy.

.

I stayed in the cellar after my fight with Marcel, I was currently drinking from my second bottle of whiskey and was certainly well on my way to getting a good buzz. I sat in a dusty corner alone mulling over my thoughts wishing I had just stayed with Elijah and Katerina at least they understood why I killed the bitch.

I lifted the sleeve of my blouse up to my nose breathing in the smell of sweet wildflowers that clung to the material it had been mere hours since I had seen Eden, yet I missed her desperately, now that I had seen her I could hardly believe I had gone months without her.

"So, this is where you've been hiding?"

"Here to gloat about how much Marcellus hates me?" I scoffed as Nik lowered himself to the floor across from me.

"What did you think would happen Thyra?"

"I thought you would give me the chance to tell him" I snapped taking a swig from my bottle.

"You made your bed darling".

"You think I regret killing her?" I scoffed looking at him in surprise.

"The only thing I regret is not killing her sooner before Marcellus got attached or you for that matter" I spat.

"Marcel hate's me now I hope your happy" I glared while he sighed and rubbed his temples in frustration.

I got up unsteadily and staggered to the fridge where we kept the blood bags, as I was suddenly feeling ravenous.

"I wouldn't do that angel" Nik said speeding to my side and pulling my hand away then slamming the fridge shut.

"Trying to starve me too?"

"Finn has decided to up the ante, making all vampires within the compound blood thirsty, one drop of that you'll turn in to a ripper" he explained.

"Well shit! What now?"

"I've told Finn where to find Esther to buy Kol and Davina some time to free us".

"Sounds risky".

"We'll we haven't much of a choice".

"I hate to say it especially with the mood I'm in but your right"

"Kol informed me we will have sixty seconds to get out but your daylight ring will be rendered useless while the spell takes place so you can either stay here or ..."

"Run like hell out the door while receiving third degree burns, oh I bet your loving this" I laughed looking at the smirk on my husband's face.

"Just a tad, but that isn't the reason I came to talk".

"So, you didn't come to gloat or be the bearer of bad news?"

"It's Rebekah" he spoke looking extremely worried.

"What about her?" I questioned folding my arms across my chest.

"She didn't body jump into Angelica Barker".

"Then where the hell is she Niklaus?"

He didn't respond simply met my gaze, waiting for me to put the pieces together it was then I understood what had happed, or who.