~Packing~

Daichi Sawamura: How is the packing going guys?

Tanaka Ryuunosuke: Umm, well. It's going?

Koshi Sugawara: What's the problem...?

Yuu Nishinoya: Well, you see. Ryu and I are trying to pack my party cannon, but it won't fit in the suitcase...

Kei Tsukishima: Oh, that must be the greatest tragedy ever! 

Yuu Nishinoya: IT REALLY IS!!!! I MEAN, WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT THEM?!

Kei Tsukishima: Be a normal human being? Actually, that might not be possible. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Tadashi Yamaguchi: Pfft. Nice one, Tsukki.

Koshi Sugawara: Heh, anyway, how's your packing going, Hinata?

Hinata Shoyo: It's going ok, I guess. I can't choose which bathing suit to where.

Koshi Sugawara: That is a problem, can I help?

Tobio Kageyama: W-wait, I'll help him. 

Hinata Shoyo: You will? Since when do you want to 'help' me?

Tobio Kageyama: Ever since you said 'bathing suit.'

Koshi Sugawara: Well, that's very nice of you Kageyama.

Daichi Sawamura: Suga!! Which sunscreen do I pack?! 

Koshi Sugawara: Ugh, we've been over this! Pack the lotion one, because the last time you used the spray, it got in your eye, and we ended up going to the doctor the rest of that day...

Daichi Sawamura: Ok, ok. I get it.

Koshi Sugawara: You better, or else you won't be the one who sprays the sunscreen in your eye next time.

====================

SUMMER IS LITERALLY 4 DAYS AWAY!!! I CAN TASTE FREEDOM! IT'S SO GOOD!

On another note, have you guys seen 'A Silent Voice?' It came out 2 days ago, and it's so good!!! Definitely worth the wait! Such a sweet movie, and it gave me the feels all the way through. So if you haven't seen it, go watch it right now!!! You won't regret it!!