~Summer is Here~

Koshi Sugawara: Guys, SUMMER IS OFFICIALLY HERE!

Hinata Shoyo: YAS! SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER!

Tobio Kageyama: Dumbass, stop repeating everything!

Hinata Shoyo: Don't tell me what to do, King. 

Tobio Kageyama: The hell did you just call me...?!

Hinata Shoyo: I said, King. King, king, king!

Daichi Sawamura: Alright, that's enough you two. We don't want to start off this summer with fighting...

Kei Tsukishima: I'm afraid there is no other way to start off summer, if there's not any fighting. It wouldn't feel 'official.'

Tadashi Yamaguchi: Now Tsukki, if you keep saying things like that, they'll be nothing BUT fighting. 😉

Yuu Nishinoya: OK, RYU AND I FINALLY FIGURED OUT A WAY TO PACK MY PARTY CANNONS!

Koshi Sugawara: And how's that?

Tanaka Ryuunosuke: We're gonna strap them to the top of the bus!

Daichi Sawamura: What?! No! People will think we're going off to war or something with highschool kids. That's not really a reputation I want...

Yuu Nishinoya: Oh, come on! 😭

Koshi Sugawara: Maybe next time. Plus, they'll be a ton of fun stuff to do at the beach. We can all do some beach volleyball!

Tanaka Ryuunosuke: Hey! I totally forgot about beach volleyball! HELL YEAH, I'M IN!

Yuu Nishinoya: Guess, I don't have to bring them...

Koshi Sugawara: Good, then it's all settled.

Daichi Sawamura: Alright guys, let's head to the beach!

====================

And today marks the first day of summer for me! 2 whole months of freedom! Thought it would never come, but it finally did. I have graduated middle school, and am now going into 9th grade. 

Now that summer is here, I'll be posting more. Maybe not on this story, but on my others. If you want to check them out, here they are: (Not that I'm self-advertising or anything... 😋)

-=-Guardian Angel-=-

-=-My Worth-=-

And there's more stories to come! Oh, and if you think my writing is too cringe, then you don't have to force yourself :)