Chapter 2

Jordan begins. "When the universe got tired of being disorganized, it decided to create things. It started forward and looked back for a moment. There was still stuff from the explosion, so it decided to take that stuff and create its first creation- Dark energy.

Dark matter came next. 

Only the universe could see dark matter and dark energy so it decided to create galaxies and stars. It made many galaxies.

 Then, the universe decided it was lonely, so it went deeper into one of the galaxies. 

It began to create one star, then formed planets around it.

 It wasn't the prettiest place, but the universe felt happier. It felt very happy.

 That's when an asteroid, shaped irregularly, nearly smashed into one of the planets.

 That asteroid actually fell into orbit around that planet. 

Along that time, other irregularly shaped asteroids were falling into orbit of those planets.

 Then bacteria from the planet with one asteroid began to well, um, grow.  The bacteria grew and grew and grew. 

 'Till it became what we know as dinosaurs. 

 Those dinosaurs fed off of the plants and other dinosaurs.

 And then, the Universe decided to send a meteor at the dinosaurs.

The meteor was big enough to kill all the dinosaurs out. There still was some bacteria though.That leftover bacteria began to grow and grow and grow untilllll."

 Jordan said. "Until what?"You ask, already knowing the answer. "Until it became ANIMALS!Then, those animals became food for us!Us, HUMANS!We humans are very interesting. Fast forward 300 years, we create religions n stuff, keep going, we advance even MORE! 

Who knew we could do that?! But we did! We were cave people at first.

We ate what we could, we did what we needed to do. There wasn't any ELECTRICITY. 

It was just simply hunting, running around, and looking for shelter. That's all we did. But, as time kept going, we humans got more curious to what we could make.

So we looked around, and saw what we could make. SO we made it. We didn't hold back, we kept going and kept advancing.

 As time went, we made more and more and advanced SO MUCH that- I don't even know what happens next." Jordan says, looking down in embarrassment.

 "There's nothing wrong with that." You say, looking at her in the eye. You get into your starship with her and off you go, back to Earth.