Chapter 13

*.*.*.*.*.*.Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.*.

"Who the hell is she?!?" I heard someone scream and I opened my eyes too have a huge heavy arm wrapped protectively around my waist and my head laying on someone's bare chest.

I smiled up at the sleeping Jayden and forced myself not to look at his toned sexy body and his 6 pack.

"Alexis, calm down." I heard a annoyed but calm voice fill my ears and I looked up too see a middle age woman with similar features to Jayden's. Green eyes, Brown shoulder length hair and high cheek bones and her jaw line defined well.

Her green eyes were set cold on me and if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under by now.

Jayden started to stir in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me but he stiffened, with a clenched jaw and a cold stoned emotionless expression took over his face.

"Dad I thought you said she wouldn't arrive till tonight." He spat out angrily when he saw the women who I guess is his mother standing in the doorway still glaring daggers at me.

He looked at him sympathetically and helplessly.

"Who is this slut?" The women hollered and Jayden immediately sat up, "that is my girlfriend and she isn't a slut unlike you!" He snapped and she gasped.

"Don't you dare use that tone with me." She snapped back and I just laid there helplessly, confused as too what is going on.

I decided to keep my mouth closed and not but in when the woman said crude things about me before even trying to get to know me.

Soon enough she stomped off with Jayden's dad following her like a lost puppy.

"That's my mom." Jayden sighed and rubbed his face and wrapped myself in his arm and kissed my shoulder tenderly and rested his chin above my head.

"I hate her." I blurted and quickly covered my mouth with my eyes widened in horror. I did not just bad mouth his mom too him. His sexy laugh boomed in his room and filled my ears.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I was cut off with his lips on mine.

"Babe it's ok I hate her as well. She's not my biggest fan." He chuckled against my lips as I smiled against his.

His hands slid under my shirt and caressed my body carefully and I molded into his touch.

His lips left mine and trailed wet soft kisses along my jawline and down my neck and a soft breathy moan escaped my lips and I tangled my hands in his hair as a low groan rumbled in his chest.

My hands started wondering down to the waist line of his pants where his V line is exposed as I kiss his chest.

He suddenly pulled away, "what's wrong?" I asked a bit hurt. Did I do something wrong?

"Nothing. It's just we need to stop or else I won't be able too." He whispered with his eyes filled with lust.

I crawled over to him, "what if I don't want you too stop?" I whispered back and his eyes darkened.

"I want our first time to be special. Not waking up to a middle age women screeching in our ears like your basic high school slut and then bang each other." He chuckled while wrapping his arms around me again.

"Kids breakfast is ready!" Jayden's dad shouted and I dashed down the steps and quickly took a seat at the table with Jayden not far behind me with a smirk on his face and a raised amused eye brow and I smiled sheepishly.

"Wait so this slut is eating breakfast with us?" Alexis (Jayden's mom) spoke and I looked down feeling my temper rise with her.