Chapter 18

*.*.*.* Valentina's P.O.V.*.*.*.*

"Jayden!" I screamed inside the house.

I went up to his room and knocked.

"Fuck off" he shouted. He better have good explanation for what happened.

"It's Valentina dick head" I snapped back and a second later the door opened to show a very smelly un showered messy Jayden.

"Are those pizza stains on your sweat pants?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he just shrugged.

"You better have a good ass explanation." I said as he welcomed me in.

He sat down on his bed and I sat in a chair in front of him.

"Kaley came up to talk to me when you left. She kept trying to get me to kiss her saying stuff like 'Valentina won't know' and shit like that." He started off not meeting my eyes but I couldn't look away.

"But when she saw you coming our way I went to walk up to you but she grabbed me and forced kissed me right when you arrived and I tried to push her off but she had a good damn grip. I'm not one to hurt girls and even though she's a bitch I didn't want to hurt her but I was trying to push her away. But that's when you showed up and when I heard your voice." He spoke quietly and I felt tears forming my eyes.

"You tried to tell me." I mumbled. "I'm so sorry." I cried.

This whole time he didn't do anything bad. I didn't trust him enough.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm the one who is sorry." He said.

I shook my head unbelievably trying to get my thoughts together. He stood up and opened his arms for me and I slowly walked into them and cried into his chest.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled into his chest have With a tight grip on him.

"Not as much I missed you." He kissed the top of my head.

I pushed him away and he gave me a confused look.

"Go take a shower. You stink." I said grabbing me noise as he chuckled.

"Wanna join me?" He winked and my face started to flush as heat spread my face. "I'm going to have to take a pass on the offer but thanks." I said teasingly as I walked out of his room.

I then called my friends in a group phone call.

"We are back together. Let's just say it was a huge misunderstanding." I said with an ear to ear smile.

"Thats great! Omg I still have the chance to see baby Jayden's running around!" Sammy squealed into the phone as a blush appeared on my face.

"I can totally imagine a baby Jayden flirting with the older women" Nichole laughed. Oh dear god.

"Remember that one kid who tried to get you to be his girlfriend?" Tory teased.

"You mean your brother?" I said with an eye roll.

"Wait your brother hit on Val? I wish I could have seen that!" Dylan finally spoke up.

"Oh you can, I have it on video. Or you could just walk up to a classic Val and Timothy conversation." Tory laughed.

"Ok how did Jayden and I getting back together get to kids hitting on me?" I asked rubbing my face with my hand as they all laughed.

"We should get ice cream" Sammy blurted and we all agreed.

"Could we bring... Tristan?" Nichole said quietly.

"Only if we can bring Luke" Sammy responded.