Chapter 16: Ed Sheeran

I am still listening to music when the door opens a few hours later. I turn and look at who just walked in. I see Niall walking toward me. “Hey angel!” He greets me.

“Hey!”

“How was your day considering you just sat in here?”

“Great! I listened to every song twice!”

“How do you like the songs we put on there?”

“They are great!”

“I’m glad to hear!”

“Yup!”

“Which are some of your favorites?”

“Oooo. Hard question.”

“Your thinking face is cute though, so I will let you think.” He sticks his tongue out at me.

“Well I love Emblem3’s songs, your songs of course, Ed Sheeran’s songs a lot, JLS is good, oh and Justin Bieber!”

“Anyone else?”

 “Ummm. Avril Lavigne!”

“Nice! So you like Ed Sheeran?”

“Yes! He has the voice of an angel!”

“Hand me your phone.” I hand him my phone. He puts a number in and texts it!

“What did you just do?”

"Put his number in your phone and texted him explaining the scenario. Then I told him something to prove it was me.”

“YOU TEXTED ED!”

“Ya haha.”

“I am speechless!”

“Go ahead text him!”

“You sure?”

“Positive!” I start texting him. Our conversation goes like this:

                        Me: Hi

                        Him: Hi!! How are you? J

                        Me: I am good. How are you

                 Him: Great! I am having a blast on tour, but I get to come home for a little                                              while now!

                        Me: Sounds cool! You’re amazing at singing. Really talented.

                        Him: What is your favorite song of mine?

                        Me: Ummmmmmm. That’s really hard to choose! I love them all!

                        Him: Glad to hear!

                        Me: Well I better go. I just got Niall back to myself. Gotta make the best                                    of it while I have him. I am sure I will talk to you soon! Night! J

                        Him: Alright! Night! I will have to come over and visit you all when I get                                    back.

                        Me: Sounds good!

With that I turned off my phone.  I glance over to Niall. He is fast asleep. I get up and am about to walk out when he grabs me and playfully pulls me back down. “What do you think you are doing?” He smiles at me.

“I thought you were asleep so I was going to go to bed.”

“No need to leave. Sleep here!”

“I’m in jeans……”

“Here.” He gets up and grabs a t-shirt and pair of his sweatpants.

“You are to sweet Nialler.”

"Well Jess Jess you give me no choice.” I hate when anyone calls me that or Jess but I love it when he does.”

“Niall James Horan I love you.”

“I love you too Jessica Lynn Baker.” With that we both fell asleep.