22

A/N: i published a new book called 'nuisance' it's taexbts fanfic and i hope all of you could check it out. Enjoy~

Chapter: 22

Taehyung

"Are you guys up for a double date?" Jimin hyung asked Yoongi hyung and i while smiling.

Is he serious right now? He really wants to go on a double date togther with Yoongi hyung and i?

Sorry, but I'm not interested on it. I don't want to see Jungkook's face. I'm so pissed because of him. And I'm sure Yoongi hyung would say no to Jimin hyung.

"Sure. That would be great Jimin!" Yoongi hyung said and my eyes widened.

SHIT! (A/N: This is literally me when i forgot to update my books )

I stared at Yoongi hyung, not expecting him to say yes. I mean, he doesn't really like going out, so why did he agreed to Jimin hyung?

"How about you Taehyung? Are you okay with it?" Jimin hyung looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

Well do i still have a choice? Yoongi hyung already agreed to him, so i better just agree.

"S-sure hyung. That would be awesome." I stuttered but i still smiled at Jimin hyung.

"Great! I'm going to inform Jungkook about it." Jimin hyung excitedly exclaimed and went out of the room.

Now, Yoongi hyung and i are the only ones here.

"Tae, why do sound so unsure when Jimin asked us for a double date?" Yoongi hyung asked me as he held my hands.

"It's just that, earlier Jungkook told me that if I'm just doing all of these to make him jealous i should just stop." I said, lowering my head.

"Doing what, Tae?" Yoongi hyung asked me. "Dating you. He said I'm only dating you so i could make him jealous." I continued.

Yoongi hyung lifted my chin so that the two of us are looking at each other. "Well you're dating me because you love me right?" Yoongi hyung questioned me.

"Of course." I whispered.

"Then don't mind him Tae. Don't worry, I'll stay by your side tomorrow." Yoongi hyung assured me and i nodded while smiling.

¤¤¤¤

The next day~

Jungkook

Since Jimin hyung told me that we'll be having a double date with Taehyung hyung and Yoongi, i can't stop thinking about what i said to Taehyung hyung.

I know that I'm being such a dick to Taehyung hyung.

And i don't want him ignoring me so I'm going to apologize to him. For everything, and I'll make sure i won't hurt him again.

¤¤¤¤

"Taehyung hyung." I called as i knock on his door. And he quickly opened it. "What do you want?" He asked me. He looks so annoyed right now.

"Hyung, i really just want to apologize to you. I'm sorry for everything that i said and for hurting you." I said. He looked at me frowning.

"I'm really happy for you and Yoongi hyung." Lies.

He smiled at me sweetly because of what i said.

"It's okay. I forgive you."