004

The awkwardness spread throughout the room. Boy it was bad. I had to deal with Jimin who kept looking at me and Taehyung who continously threw crushed papers at me. The teacher had to scold us every five minutes, telling us she'll add a minute more everytime we start to get out of control.

"Why can't you stay put?! Shut up!"

The teacher is currently scolding us for the 26th time. I held my head low, hoping she'll just give up, and she did.

"You know what?! Whatever! Go home. I don't need brats like you!"

She slammed the door shut, leaving us three behind. In the fastest time possible, I grabbed my bag and headed to the door, only to feel an arm wrapped around my neck.

"Hey (Y/N)! Where ya goin'?" Taehyung whispered to my ear, sending shivers up my spine.

I tried breaking loose but my force wasn't all that strong enough. Jimin trailed behind us as Taehyung was seemingly pulling me.

"Y-Ya-Yah! Le-t m-e go!"

I choked as I kept on attempting. That was probably going to leave a red mark around my neck to last a couple of days. I licked his arm and that's when I got the chance to break free.

"Agh Taehyung! I swear to God I'll kick your ass!"

I threatened as I rubbed my neck.

"Which will never happen."

He stuck his tongue then running swiftly. He showed six standing fingers on his hands reminding me that I only have a few days left to confess, leaving both me and Jimin behind. I glanced at him making another one of those awkward atmospheres.

"So you don't need that help in that dare-thing?"

I know. That statement could be my one way ticket out of the uncomfortable scene.

But his eyes weren't lying.

I read him like a book. He partly felt troubled for me not trusting him, and he thinks he isn't that much of a great friend.

"No Jimin. It's not like that...it's just--just...

Aish, okay. You may help me. Just stay in your lane. I'll handle the confessing myself."

His expression brightened and he flashed an eye smile. I had to force myself to smile and not long after walked with him on my way home.

Now tell me, how will you confess in a situation like that?

Word Count: 398