009

[Author's Narration]~~

(Y/N) ignored Jimin the whole day. She would go talk to him only when it regards to school projects. The boy felt depressed. He even had to skip recess and lunch to be satisfied.

"Jimin-ah!"

Jimin held a smile as he turned around, hoping to see her, but it turned out the source of sound came from one of his admirers.

"I-I made this cupcake for you. Please taste it, for me?"

The admirer made an aegyo cute enough for him not to resist. He took a bite and smiled, making her blush.

"Oppa stop it!"

She linked her arm to Jimin's and without hesitation they both walked in the classroom.

Little did they know that they were two witnesses watching them the whole time.

"I feel bad. Maybe should just stop. It doesn't seem like he'll return the feelings anywa--"

(Y/N)'s statement was cut short by a familiar voice.

"Don't be like that. I know him more than you do. I know for a fact that he likes you too."

(Y/N) sighed in defeat and trailed behind her companion on the way to their designated classroom.

.....

It was the end of classes.

Students were gathered in groups of friends on their way home. Jimin came out the classroom with his arm still linked to that anonymous admirer of his. He seemed to be okay without (Y/N). Now it was (Y/N)'s turn to get jealous.

"Jimin-ssi!"

Jimin scanned the hallway and saw Taehyung looking at him. V gave him a disgusted look before approaching towards them.

"Hey, Sara right?"

Taehyung greeted the admirer.

"Omo, Oppa knows my name!"

The admirer blushed, making Jimin jealous.

Taehyung harshly removed the admirer's arm from Jimin's before walking put with her on the hallway. Jimin was about to protest until he felt a tight grip on his uniform.

"What the--"

He ended the statement early seeing (Y/N).

"Please talk to me. There's something I want you to know?"

"But (Y/N) you ignored me the whole day! Do you know how that fee--"

"I know. I'm sorry."

She held her head low. Jimin felt his heart soften and took put a deep sigh.

"What is it?"

(Y/N) made a slight smile before answering back.

"Follow me."

Word Count: 386

Next chapter is the last :) Oh gosh this is the first story I have ever finished xD Thanks for the continued support fam!!!