010

*(L/N) means Last Name

[Author's Narration]~~

Jimin followed (Y/N) to an abandoned classroom. It sent shivers up his spine but he didn't want to make it look like he's scared, so he kept a straight face. Keeping a straight face is sure damn hard, especially if your hand was held by of an admirable person.

They both sat in the corner of the room.

"Sorry for the bad setting..."

(Y/N) muttered.

"It's okay."

After a few seconds of silence, Jimin moved a bit closer making the other very uncomfortable, not to lie but also excited. His face was a few inches from hers when he spoke.

"So, why did you call me. I heard that confession day was today. Did you get dumped?"

Jimin's sincere eyes melted her heart. The beat was getting louder, probably in her head but Jimin heard it as well.

"I don't know yet."

(Y/N) shrugged.

"Why?"

He questioned.

"Because I haven't tried this yet..."

"Tried wha--"

His statement was cut by (Y/N) giving a quick peck on his lips.

He stayed still for a second. Waiting for another respond from her.

"I've always wanted to confess to you. From childhood, up till now, I only had eyes for you. I can't believe that you'll actually think that I was to confess to another man. Jimin, I'll be honest, your rules never helped. Every rule you gave me was the complete opposite of you. I can't force you to like something you don't, and that's why I'm asking you, do you like me back?"

She felt hopeless. She loved him but deep in her heart she knew she was waiting for herself to be rejected. She's no match for his admirer anyways.

"Right. What am I doing?"

Without giving Jimin the time to think, she stood up and wiped the dust of her skirt. She made a deep and sincere bow.

"Don't leave."

(Y/N) looked at Jimin's gaze.

"Ji-Jimin? Why are you crying?"

He stood up and wiped the tears of his cheeks, yet they continued falling.

"I thought the whole time that you never even liked me. You know what happens in the movies. Bestfriends doesn't end up together. I was so curious on who you liked so much that I had to force myself to look cool that day in order to let you answer "yes" in that sleep over invitation."

Jimin sniffed as he continously wiped the never ending tears.

"So..."

Jimin grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist, then looking up to her.

"Don't leave."

He pulled her into a tight hug, fairly suprising her. She persisted at first, but later on hugged him back.

"I never want you to link arms with that admirer again."

Jimin chuckled.

"It's not like I need to anyway."

(Y/N) sighed as she rested her head on Jimin's chest. The aura of the room was more than enough to make them feel relaxed.

"Jimin?"

He hummed back in response.

"Do you think you can give me rules?"

"In what?"

"Rules on how to make Park Jimin stay?"

He giggled as she blushed.

"That's easy."

"Then what's the rule?"

"Be (L/N) (Y/N)."

Word Count: 537

And this was my first story that I finished with a happy ending :)

Dares//pjm: completed

지원해 주셔서 감사합니다!