Any Blackmailer...?? (Chapter 4)

Sanskaar pov

I left badi...!! I was completely devastated..!! Couldn't understand anything..!! My swara...!! My own swara..?!?!?

How could she say that...??? Or maybe she is just acting in front of me...?? Am I missing something..??? I must find out..!!!

I immediately dialled a detective agent and asked him to keep an eye on swara and find out is anyone blackmailing her...!!!

He informed that he will be give the information till evening...!!! I thanked him and drove to home..!!!

Maheswari Mansion

I reached home... Without looking anywhere I was walking to my room when mom called out...

"Chore...??? What happened..?? Where is swara..?? "

I don't know what to answer... I ignored her and started walking again....

She again called me...

"Sanskaar..!! I am asking u again...!!! Where is swara...?? Is she outside...???"

This time I gained some courage and answered her...

"No mom... She didn't come...!!! "

"What do you mean she didn't come..?? U said that u will convince her right..???"

"I couldn't mom...!!! Pls leave me alone...!!! "

" But...?? "

I didn't give her any need and started walking to my room when I heard bade maa speaking...

" Sanskaar... U said u will find out where is my laksh...??? "

"Yes bade maa... I already made the arrangements... I informed commissioner about it... And also there are search teams searching lucky 24/7...!!!"

"What do you mean they are searching...?? Are you not searching him...??? "

I was shocked for a moment..!!! Didn't know what to answer..???

"Bade maa woh.."

"Why will u search laksh...?? He is not ur own brother na...!!! "

I was completely blown out...!!! Completely...!!!

Then I heard mom speaking...

" jiji...??? How could u say like that...??? "

" I can say anything... Anything sujatha...!! Just tell ur son to bring my son...!!! That's it.."

After hearing those words from my bade maa I was completely shattered...!!!! How could she think like that...??? My lucky..!!! He is more than my brother...!!!

Hahaha... Am I saying that...!!! Am I his brother... Who Was about to kill him with the stone...!!!

Wow Sanskaar u turned to be a murderer...!!! Congratulations on that...!!!

I could sense that Bade maa went away and mom back of her...!!!

I was left alone again....!!!

Didn't know what to do...!!

One side swara my wife left me other side my lucky who was more than my brother was missing...!!!

Ohh God...!!! Pls help me out...!!! I could feel water on my cheeks...

I was crying...!!!!

I started walking back to my car and drove off again...!!! This time I don't know where to go this time...!!!