Mission Eating.. (Chapter 12)

Sanskaar pov

I could see her in front of me checking all the preparations..

Ohh God..!!

Is she really in front of me and checking the preparation as before..??

Did she really came back..??

"She and Ragini are the wedding planners of uttara's marriage Sanskaar.. " Mom said

"Ohh.." I said disappointed

"Its ok Sanskaar.. Ur room is ready.. go and take rest.. Tomorrow there is lot to do.."

I nodded and made my way to room.. But my gaze was completely on her...

She was also stealing glances in between but somehow she composed herself and continued her work.. I could sense that..

I reached my room...

Again those memories... Those moments.. Everything.. Everything came into my mind..

Unknowingly tears weld up in my eyes..

I closed the door and headed back to study room...

I entered the room.. Closed the door and I lay back on the couch taking a small nap..

End of Sanskaar pov

Swara's pov

I could see him going to study instead of entering our room... Our room..??? No his room...

I could see his tears coming out...

God..!! What have I done..?? Pls..Help him out to come out of pain...

Pls.. God.. Pls bring back Laksh fast... Pls..!!

After he brings Laksh back I am ready to bear any punishment from u Sanskaar...

But fast Sanskaar... I can't bear this distance now.. Pls...

I could hear Ragini calling me.. I immediately wiped my tears and greeted her...

End of swara pov

Sanskaar pov

I could hear a knock on my door.. I woke up from my sleep...

I looked at my mobile.. It was 10... Don't know who in this night is disturbing me...

With unsteady steps I opened the door.. It was Ramu kaka..

I gestured him what..??

"Beta woh food.. "

" No need kaka.. I am not hungry.. Pls take it away.. "

" But..?? "

" Pls go kaka.. U have many works tomorrow.. "

He nodded and left...

I closed the door and went back to couch... Before I could sleep there was another knock on the door..

Again I went and opened... Now it wasn't kaka but Swara..

" U here..?? "

" Woh Food..!! "

" No need.. U can go.. "

" I won't.. Until u eat it.. "

" Ur wish.. "

I tired to closed the door but she stopped it..

Fine.. I silently went back to couch and opened my lappy and started working without looking at her...

End of Sanskaar pov

Swara's pov

It's been two hours that I had been in his room but he isn't looking at me..

Idiot..!! Can't he look at me..??

He don't know what I did to stay in Mm..!! I had convince all of them and here he is not even looking at me..!!

Stupid..!!

I know that he is angry with me but why is he showing his anger on food..??

And here I am sitting in front of him in the hope that he will look at me and have his food..

But no..!! He is so immersed in his work that he forgot that I am sitting in front of him..

My sautan..!!

That stupid work..!! Don't know what he finds in that... Can't he leave that..??

Ahhh Sanskaar.. Pls have ur food na.. Pls look at me...

But no.. He didn't even look at me..?!?!?

Now I have to do something..!!!

I got up from my place.. And went towards him..

I took the laptop from him and kept it aside and passed the plate to him...

He looked confused at me..

I indicated him to eat..

End of swara pov

Sanskaar pov

She asked me to eat...

But I shrugged all those and took my laptop again...

She again snatched the laptop and passed the food again to me..!!

I was about to shout at her.. But she stuffed the roti into my mouth..!!

I swallowed it to shout at her but again she stuffed another piece into my mouth..

Same process continued... At last she succeeded in her mission of making me eat...

She took the plate and left..!!

Precap : Most awaited scene..!!

So guys here goes the next episode...

I know it's short but I wanted to show this scene before the dance sequence..

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned..