Chapter 11: Permission to Be My Boyfriend and Sex Slave... I Guess.

WARNING: This chapter is literally like 95% sex. Detailed sex. Not just that oooh we kissed and stripped and then the next morning- NO. FULL SEX. Proceed with caution, I guess. I personally enjoy smut, but okayyy people... You do you. And someone does Ev 😉~

~ [Evelyn] ~

I woke up the next morning the same way I usually did, by turning off multiple alarms in a row before deciding that I couldn't go back to sleep. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and since I had nothing planned for the day, I went through my over-the-top moisturizing routine.

Just as I was about to relax on the couch with my laptop, I heard a knock on the door to the sound of "shave and a haircut," to which I raised an eyebrow. As I walked toward the door, I glanced over at the clock. Who would be here at nine in the morning?

I opened the door to find Mason's dashing face on the other side, and in his hands were a cup holder with two cups of coffee and a pastry bag.

"Up for donuts and coffee?" he asked with that bright smile of his. I nodded as I stepped aside and gave him a smile back. As he walked in, I caught him checking me out. I wasn't wearing anything special. Just a loose tank top and a pair of satin shorts. Okay, I guess that's pretty revealing.

"What's the occasion?" I asked as we sat side by side on my couch.

"I wanted to see you," he answered while opening the pastry bag and handing me a donut, "and I knew you'd want some coffee." He pulled one of the coffee cups out of the cup holder.

I took a sip of the cup and was greeted with the exact ratio of sugar and cream that I usually put in my coffee. I smiled and looked up to see his expectant face.

"Did I get it right? Two sugars, three creamers?"

I nodded, "How'd you remember?"

"Well, considering that I'm basically a boyfriend in training..." he started but I held up my hand for him to pause.

"Wait," I said with a smirk growing on my lips and I went on to tease him, "who said anything about you being my boyfriend?"

His jaw dropped in mock hurt. "I thought you liked me."

"I do," I responded cheerfully as I gave him a peck on the nose, "but we've never DTR'ed."

"DTR? What's that?" He tilted his head to the side in confusion and he gave that look that would make anyone go aww and kiss him.

"Define the relationship. It's 'the talk'. You can't just claim someone to be yours without talking to them about it first." I took a sip from the coffee in my hand.

"So I'm not your boyfriend yet?"

"Nope." I grinned at him. I loved playing hard to get.

"And you're sure there's no other way I can convince you to be my girlfriend besides the talk?"

What's he getting at?

I nodded slowly.

"What if I..." Next thing I knew he was poking at my sides, tickling me at my weak spots. Why, oh why, did I tell him my weak spots last week?

As his fingers tickled at my sides and my neck, I felt myself losing control as my laughter drowned out my silence filled apartment. I ran toward the kitchen, hoping that distance would get him to stop. It didn't.

The moment I decided that it was safer for me to to place the coffee down, he tickled my weakest point, the back of my neck. My grip on my coffee cup tightened, making the lid pop off. My eyes widened as more than half of my hot coffee spilled onto his pale blue button up. He finally stopped tickling me. So... I guess it worked?