~Epilogue~

~ [Evelyn] ~

I stumbled, but straightened up with the help of Liam's arms as I got out of his car with my blindfold still on. It was our five year anniversary and he told me that he had something special plan, which meant that I had to wear a blindfold until we got to where he needed me to be. Last year, it was a day at Disneyland, and a night at their hotel.

Apparently, he befriended a manager there, so he got great deals on those packages. This year, though, he was going to give it as a gift for Mason and Harper, who were celebrating their two year anniversary.

The thought of them made me smile. Harper had been smart to keep Mason around as a friend, to let him know what he was missing out on. I was there on the day she finally said yes to his question, and while she hid how excited she was, I knew she had been dying to say yes to him.

In the end, she really did make him work for it, because according to her, she knew her worth and it was much more than one or two months of pining. She was worth years of waiting, and he never wavered as he came to her everyday with some Chicken McNuggets.

"Are we there yet," I groaned, to which he shushed excitedly.

"Almost," he whispered.

Even with my vision blocked, I sensed other people around us. Was he taking me somewhere crowded? Why was it so quiet here? Why do I smell fresh cut grass?

"There's a step," he informed me, and I lifted my leg to take the next step. "Okay," he said finally, as he closed a door behind me.

"Can I take it off now?" I pointed at my blindfold.

"Wait, wait!" He shuffled around me, and I began to notice a light lavender scent in the air. With my eyes covered, I still saw a warm glow around me. "Okay," he said, "Take it off."

I pulled the fabric off my face and stood in room filled with jars of all different sizes, all filled with tiny paper stars. I nearly cried as I recognized the room as my old living room, from the house I lived in when I was a junior in high school. There were some purple candles around the room, which I guess gave off the lavender scent. On the walls were twinkle lights, hung to give the room a romantic aura.

"Ev," I heard Liam say from beside me. I turned to see that he was down on one knee, with a box in his hand.

"Oh my god," I was shaking from the excitement that pounded through my heart. "Are you-"

"Evelyn Martinez," he spoke my name with a gentle smile, "Will you marry me?"

I knew my answer without a doubt. "No sh!t, Saunders."

He grinned and slipped the princess cut onto my ring finger. I squealed as he wrapped his arms around me, twirling me around in the air. I closed my eyes to savor the feeling as he pressed his lips onto mine and just like that, a tender kiss sent me to heaven and back.

"WHOO!" I heard multiple screams and as I opened my eyes, I found that everyone was here: Erick, Dana, Harper, Mason, my dad, and even my mother.

After all the hugs and kisses, I found myself next to Harper, who was crying tears of joy. "My bestie got herself a hubby. You do realize that if things between Mason and I work out, we're basically sisters then, right?"

"Harp, we're already basically sisters," I reminded her, and we shared appreciative smiles.

"Excuse me, ladies, may I borrow Ev?" Liam interrupted.

"B!tch, please, you can have her," Harper joked.

"Gee, thanks, Harp." I stood up and joined Liam in the corner, where I started to notice the number of nails pounded into the wall to hang the lights.

"Ev, there's something I gotta tell you," he started, but I stopped him.

"Wait, Liam, did you hammer those nails? We can't just ruin this house like that. They still have to sell it," I told him sternly.

"That's the thing, though, they were about to sell it to some other couple, but I just couldn't ignore the opportunity so I-"

"So you bought the place?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Yeah, Ev. We can live here and have our kids live here. That's the dream," he smiled at me with sincerity.

"Kids, huh?" I nudged at him with a smirk.

"Wouldn't have them with anyone else but you." He took my hand in his and I felt his warmth radiate throughout my body, leaving my feel fulfilled and loved.

And with that, he grazed his lips over mine, making me thank Beardy above that I found my soulmate and he found me. 

A/N:

Omg. Finally. Done. This has been such a stressful journey, mainly because I tend to avoid drama in real life so creating drama has been sooooo draining. I hope you like how things wrapped up. I'm sorry if it wasn't as enjoyable. I really did try my best!

~ My