: cinco :

Giselle
3 Months Later

"What you wanna eat, baby girl?" Marcus questions, as he counts his money from his recent deals.

"A huge burger. With fries and a shake. With bacon on it." I describe my cravings to him.

"Rico, you heard her. Go get her some food." Marcus orders, Rico leaving the room.

Once I landed in Florida, I tried to see what I could do. I got a job at a restaurant, and started working there. I got asked on a date by Marcus, and things hit off. Do I love him? No. I'm fond of him, but his drug dealing business makes me more worried by the day. Scratch that—by the minute. And because of this, I'm trying to find the quickest way out of here.

I found an old friend of mine back in New York, so hopefully I can stay with him as soon as I get the money to get out of Florida.

Once Marcus is done counting, he lays down on the bed next to me. I honestly thought he'd leave me when I told him I was pregnant from a previous relationship, but it only made him more happy and to be with me more.

After some time, Rico came back with the food, me eating all of it in 5 minutes flat. I close my eyes, laying my head on Marcus's chest, falling asleep.

4 Hours Later
1:27 a.m.

I'm woken up by a loud gunshot, then more rounds being shot. I shoot up out of the bed, looking over to see Marcus missing. I quickly get dressed, scared for my life. The door is busted in, causing me to turn around fast. I grip on to the wall, since I got whiplash from turning so fast and so hard.

I see three guys covered in black with machine guns in their hands.

"Please, don't shoot! Please!" I scream, holding my hands up to surrender as I face them completely.

One of the guys come closer, laying his hand on my stomach. I shiver from his cold touch, before I look up into his blue eyes.

"Pregnant?" He asks, me quickly nodding as I try to swallow back the tears and loud sob begging to be let out

Out of nowhere he takes off his huge jacket, putting it over my shoulders.

"Lets go." He says to the men behind him, before picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, as he quickly takes me out of the room I've grown accustomed to the past 3 months.

After almost getting shot at over 5 times, I'm sat in the back of a vehicle. The guy who carried me sits next to me, while some other guys get in before driving off.

"Who's this?" The guy to my right asks the guy who carried me.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" The guy who carried me questions.

"G-Giselle." I stutter, nervous at what they might do or say next.

"Jackson." The guy who carried me stretches his hand out toward me to shake, which I do.

"That's my right hand, Nick." Jackson points to the guy to my right. "Hal driving, Taylor taking shotgun, and those three in the back are Richie, Will, and Earl."

"Hi." I shyly wave at all of them.

After they say hello back, it's silent.

"Where are we going?" I ask Jackson, him looking down at me.

"Back to our home, to find you a new place to live. Only reason why we let you live is because we don't hurt women, especially with children." Jackson explains.

I nod, leaning my head on his shoulder to go back to sleep.