Dear Ana

Heyy allemaal! Vandaag een soort van gedicht/brief achtig tekstje ik zet dit ook in mijn andere boek 'afraid of society' maar aangezien ik hierin ook al lang niks meer heb ge-update leek het me leuk om het hier ook in te zetten. Sommige van jullie zullen de diepere gedachten erachter snappen, sommige misschien ook niet. Ik hoop dat jullie het tenminste allemaal mooi vinden!

Dear Ana,
The first time I met you I was 13 years old. I had heard of you before, but I had never met you. You were pretty nice to me. You made me look at myself different. If I knew back than what I know now, I wouldn't have listend. First you couldn't control me. I could still walk away from you and you wasn't there all the time. But you started being there more. You were the one standing next to me when I looked in the mirror, saying I really neaded to lose some weight. You were there while having breakfast or lunch or dinner. You were the one saying: only water no sweat juice. You started controling me but I still felt in control.
Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
Why would I ever want to stop being hungry if it felt so damn good to see I lost another pound.
Ana you were my best friend. You helped me chase my goals. But at one point, I knew it was enough. I've never felt more out of control. I taught myself to forget you. I realised your closest friend is also your biggest enemy. So how lucky i am now to see you like a enemy. Some days you are still here. Sitting next to me and trying to talk to me. Im trying so hard to ignore you but that shit is hard.

Dear Ana,
Once you were my friend. But becoming friends is so much easier than forgetting.
Goodbye Ana

Sincerely yours

Dat was het weer! Doeiii!