Chapter Nine

Scotty's P.O.V

Brittany, Sarah, and Lisa or as I like to call them the Three STDs looking like they just came from hell and back. I bet they were visiting their 'friends'. Hair all matted and crazy, clothes all ruffled, and a crazed look in their eyes. I couldn't help the slight cringe I gave at their overall outward appearance. I have been locked up for about two weeks and I still don't even look that bad, if you ignore all the blood. What has them so riled up? "GET THE LITTLE BITCH AND LET'S GO!" Brittany shrieked while she intensely looked for something in her oversized purse. It looks like you can fit a body in there, it was that big. With a frustrated grunt, she dumps the content of her purse in the ground and sifts through the mess it creates. I can barely suppress the gag wanting to slip out of my mouth. Inside her bag were pads, tampons, condoms, and more like a bottle of cheap smelling perfume, nail clippers, birth control pills.

Before I could see anything else, my cell door was slammed open. I was blindfolded and then pulled to my feet by my hair. I whimpered at the sharp pain. I really don't want to be bald. She has the grip of a gorilla. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"' yelled what sounds like Sarah before I was harshly slapped. Yup, that's Sarah, she's a slapper. I must be a chick magnet. These women can't keep their hands off me. I feel like I get more sarcastic the longer I am here. I was pushed well more like dragged out of the cell. I was led down what I assume is a hallway before there is a loud bang and I was pushed. I see a flash of light before I trip over my own feet. My hands and knees land in what I assume is some very sharp gravel as it cut open my palms and knees. I am then yanked up by the collar of my shirt, temporarily cutting off my air supply as a small gagging sound escapes my chapped lips.

"LET'S GO!" Brittany yelled in pure aggravation. I guess she found what she was looking for. I was pushed by Sarah away from her and was caught by the back of my shirt. I guess its Lisa because it smells like her. Lisa continued to drag me till we got what I guess was a door of some sort. I had no time to appreciate the fresh air rather than mold, piss, and shit, because I was shoved into what I assume, was the trunk when the hood was slammed shut. The car jerked as the doors slammed shut. Not even a second after the doors shut the car was speeding away. It was stuffy in here and something keeps poking me it the side of my head. There is barely enough space in here for me as it is. Oh gosh. It smells like sweat and old food in here. Where are they taking me? Are they going to kill me?

I could hear them arguing. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SARAH!" yelled Lisa. "IF IT'S ANY ONES FAULT ITS BRITTANY'S!" yelled Sarah. I felt the car jerk sharply then steady a little bit but still swaying. "HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!?" shrieked Brittany like a banshee. "YOU HAD THAT AWFUL SMELL OF THAT THING IN THE BACK" yelled Sarah and Lisa in unison. Brittany let out a bone-chilling growl, "We only got this far because of me. Did you two forget that this as my idea, and you two do as I say." One of them let out a soft whimper. Why are they fighting? Where they found out? Am I being rescued? It was quiet for a moment. "Do...do you think we will make it out of this alive?" Sarah asked in a small, meek voice. None of them spoke for a tense moment before Lisa muttered out, "We need to." This is it then? The final stretch. They are in trouble. Are they taking me far away? Probably.

That's when the road started to get bumpy. My body launched off the bed of the carpeted trunk and my head banged against the roof. I let out a pathetic whimper. "Quiet back there!" yelled one of them. I couldn't tell which one over the sound of the ringing in my head. Then that's when it happened. There was a sudden jerk that sent my body crashing into the side of the trunk, something sharp digging into my side as something else fell on my head. I heard the trio scream up front then all I could fell was pain pulsing through my body. A ringing in my ears that pushed out any other sound. A sticky substance running down my head and a bit into my eyes, tinting my vision red. I felt an intense heat licking at my body, but I couldn't move to escape it. I was going to die here. My eyes felt like they were being forced shut with sandbags. I could hardly breath with the smoke filling this cramped compartment. The smoke wraps around my lungs like a boa constrictor would with it's freshly caught prey. I never did like snakes anyways.

I heard in my fading consciousness were the sound of pounding feet and three howls. Howls full of sorrow, pain, and loss. Mates? My mates are here! I need them to hear me. Please hear me. With the little remaining strength, I have left I pound on the roof of the trunk. The howling stops and soon the pounding of feet draws even closer. Please hear me. Hear me Drake, Ryder, and Ash. Please... The last thing I hear before I finally succumb to the darkness is the sound of metal being ripped off its hinges and a cool breeze as it drifts over me. A calm feeling washes over me like the waves as the slowly flow back and forth on a sandy shore. Huh, I guess they heard me.