Chapter 1

Autor Note: I just got this little idea after reading a fanfiction on fanfiction.net called the next chapter. It just has two chapter right now, but I got a lot of inspiration with my own ideas. Just remember, I have dyslexia and am not so good with the writing skills. And don't worry. Beauty and the Grey Troll will update soon. I hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy awoke on a wonderful day. Well, wonderful for the others, but not for her. She felt the last few days not like her self. But she always Tryed to put it aside. Her husband,Branch, was very concerned for his wife. He Tryed to talked with her about it, the last 3 days, but she always said, that she was fine.

The Bergens and Trolls are friends for almost two years and a lot has happend. Family's grew, new pods where always needed and the old ones passed away. Lucky for Poppy, her father was as good as he can be in his age. He is still around but not so active like he was before. Poppy always gets very concerned when she finds her dad outside, alone.

Right now, Poppy was in the bathroom. She was making herself ready for the day. But from one time to another, dizziness toke over her. She hold one hand to her head and groans. "What's wrong with me", she thought and Tryed to shake the dizziness away.

She when got it older control again and went outside.

She took a deep breath of the fresh air around her. A perfect spring day. She looked around. All the Trolls and Bergens there passing by and said hello to one another. Jup. They there all bestis. To think that Bergens before would have eating the Trolls to get happiness, was now not to see on anyone. Everyone, and I mean everyone, got together so well. The Bergens are helping the Trolls, and the Trolls are helping the Bergens. It went so one for the passt 2years. Everything was perfect.

Well would be perfect, if Poppy would not feel this wired. She closed her eyes, as she again felt the dizziness take over. She took hold of the tree and put her hand again on her head. Something was wrong, she could tell. But she didn't wanted to go to the doctor. Not now.

Because today, was the day, there Briget and Gristle would welcoming there Daughter, Princess Rose, to there people. Rose was a beautiful Bergen baby, with the same skin as her father and the same pink hair as her mother. She just got born 5 days ago and everyone was happy for the royal couple.

Finally, Poppy got again the control of her dizziness and went to go to the castle. Everyone was going right now. And Branch most have already been there, because Poppy awoke this morning without him by her side. She missed him. She always hate it, to not snuggle up against him on the mornings and always gets a little grumpy then.

Then she got to the Castel, at was full of Trolls and Bergens. Like she expected. The Bergens who saw her, helped her to get on the front. Because of th e royal Titel and because she was Briget's best friend, she could go first to see her friend.

Then she finally got to the front, she saw Branch waiting there. A smile got on Poppy's face as she saw him. He returned it, then he saw her. "There you are. I was waiting for you. And before you ask, I was helping Gristle to decorate the castle a little bit", said Branch, as he maked his way to Poppy and hugged her. Poppy returned the hug. "Alright Mr. I help my friend and say nothing to my wife", said Poppy with a chuckle. Branch chuckled too. "Sorry. You just seem to be exhausted the past few days and I wanted, that you sleep well. But enough of that. Come on my lady. They are waiting", Branch said taking Poppy's hand in his and went inside with her.

IT took a little walk to go to the big room, but then they finally got to the door, they got gritted from Gristle. "Hey guys. Your finally", he said"come on inside and remember to be quiet". So they did. Poppy's eyes went wide then she saw Briget with the little baby in her arms. Poppy and Branch went up to them to see better. "Aww she is so cute, Briget", said Poppy and made little noises. Briget smiled. "Thanks Poppy".

All of a sudden, the dizziness came again and this time, it was stronger then before. Branch, Gristle and Briget noticed. "Poppy. Your alright", asked Briget with a concerned face. Poppy groaned then she suddenly fell. But luckily, she fell in Branch's arms. "POPPY" was all Poppy could hear before everything went dark.

———————————————————————————————————————

Branch was in his living room. The snack pack stood around him. Branch was in panikmode and went in circles for the past 30 minutes.

"Branch, stop going around like that. I am getting dizzy of it", said Guy Diamond watching his friend. "Guy Diamond is right, Branch, you should seed down", said Copper. Branch didn't hear them. He was still going in circles saying something only he could hear. He first got snapped back into reality, then some arms took his arms and seat him down. "WAHT? Suki", he asked. Suki just starred at him. "Calm down now Branch. We don't want to have a sick Queen and a sick King. Poppy has probably just a little case of flu", Suki said. Branch just starred at her in disbelief. Poppy never gets sick so why should she get now. That's not normal. Maybe to mush work? "I mean we have a lot of worked right now. Then was the last time we got a little rest" he thought.

But his train of thoughts soon got interrupted then Dr. Plum got to them in the room. Before you could say party, Branch was on his feet and went to Plum. "Is Poppy alright", he asked with a lot of concern. Dr. Plum just smiled. "Poppy is alright as she can be. And before you ask, it is no flu. I just say, that she should take it easy for a while and that it can be normal right now in the time", she said. The smile never faded from her face. Branch didn't understand. What did Poppy have, that can be normal for a while? "She is waiting in your room. I'll be downstairs", dr. Plum said, leaving Branch alone.

He put the thought away and went inside of there room. He stopped right at the door closed. His wife was on there bed, glowing like on the day, he sang to her in the pot or then he proposed to her. The biggest of smiles was on her face. She was daydreaming. You could tell that from her eyes.

"Poppy", Branch said, getting near her. That caused Poppy to jump a little.

"Branch. Then did you got here", she asked with a sigh of relief.

"You there daydreaming, love" he said, giggling as he saw her jump.

"What did Dr. Plum have to say that maked you so Happy", he asked her.

Then he did, Poppy's smile grew a little bit wider and her glow got brighter.

She looked down to his hand before putting her own on his, taking a hold of it and placed it over her stomach.

"Just something that will not go away for the next 9-10 months", she said smiling, waiting to his reaction.

Branch was quiet. T....they where.....they where going to be......Parents!?

Downstairs, the snack pack become quite as a loud "thud" was heared from above. They looked over to Dr. Plum, who was still smiling like Crazy. "Same reaction from the husband as always" she thought. "Nothing to worry about" she said to the snack pack, as they looked at her with shocked faces.

Dr. Plum went again to the bedroom of Branch and Poppy as she heard the calls of the Queen calling her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it is not as good as Beauty and the Grey Troll was, but I got this idea for a while now and just couldn't wait for it, to start writing. Like said, I got a lot of my ideas from the story on fanfiction.net called "The next Chapter" from Bumblebees Girl. You can check that out. And yes. Branch fainted xD