Chapter 5

Autor Note: Sorry for this big wait everybody but for this story, I had a lack of ideas. For the sequel, I have a lot, but for this.... I just want to end this story. So sorry, if this chapter is kinda being rushed, but you have to understand, that I did everything I could, to get some ideas. I want to start writing on the sequel as soon as possible, and trust me, a lot is going to happen ;). In this Chapter, I'm going to write a little scene in Poppy's 6, 7, 8, and 9 pregnancy month. Sorry again for making this rush, but I will make up to it as soon as possible. Now please sit back and enjoy the last chapter of, The Next Generation.

*6 month pregnant*

Today is the wedding anniversary of Poppy and Branch. There first anniversary. Today, one year ago, they got married. All the Trolls were happy for the royal couple and all were thinking the same thing. What did the two, or mostly Branch, plan for the day? The answer is simple, but not that big of a deal, like the others think. It's just a small gesture.

The early sun was rising and all the Trolls were still sleeping. Well, almost all. Branch was awake and was standing in the kitchen. He was making breakfast for himself and Poppy. But, he wanted breakfast in bed. He didn't wanted to wake Poppy and that was one of the few things he had planned for today, so why not?

When the food was ready, he went carefully up the stairs with the food on a little wood table to carry (you know what I mean, I just don't know what they are called xD)

He open the door and saw Poppy still sleeping. Normally, Poppy is an early riser, but what do you expect of a pregnant woman? They need there sleep. But she moved in the time he was gone. She was now facing him. Branch smiled at the peaceful, beautiful face of his wife. He was lucky to have her.

He went closer and closer to the bed. Then he softly said in her ear: "Good morning Poppy. Breakfast is ready". Poppy started to smile a little and her eyes softly opened. She looked at Branch and smiled more. Not just because of him, but of the kind gesture he had with him. "Morning Branch. You know that you didn't have to do that, right", she said, but he just smiled, "I just thought I would make something to eat, so you can take it easy for today. It is our wedding anniversary remember"?

Poppy smiled. How could she forget the best day of her live? The day she married the love of her live. She was very happy. "How could I forget", she said. Branch smiled and sat the food down. He then went to his side of the bed, and they had the best breakfast in bed ever.

The two of them enjoyed a peaceful day together. Nothing really much was going on. Until the sun started to go down. Branch blindfolded Poppy and brought her to a place very special to them. Poppy had to laugh the whole time. "Branch, why did you blindfold me and were are we going", she asked. Branch didn't say a word. He just had a stupid grin on his face. Poppy got concerned then Branch didn't say anything, but she trusted him and let him guide her.

Ones there, Branch removed the Blindfold and Poppy gasped. She went a little forward and looked at what she saw. Branch smiled more. "Do you remember this place", he couldn't help but ask. Poppy turned to him and smiled. She had a few tears in her eyes. "Of course I remember this place. It is the place you proposed to me".

Branch smiled and took her hand. They sat down and took a look at the beautiful view of not just the sunset, but also at Bergentown. Poppy looked happy, but truthfully, she wasn't 100% happy. "Branch.....why do you plan all these things? You do everything you can, just for me? And look at me. I couldn't make anything special to you", she began crying. Branch looked at her.

"Poppy", he said and took his hand, put it on her cheek and turned her face, so she was looking at him. "I do those things, because I love you. And what are you talking about? Not giving me anything? Poppy, don't you see. I don't need anything. I just need you by my side". Poppy smiled a little. A small blush started to form on her cheeks. Branch then put one of his hands, on her belly. "And you already gave me something special. It might not be there yet, well not here in our arms I mean, but you gave the best present, anyone could have ever giving me. And that is all I've ever needed".