Chapter 6

Autor Note: The true last chapter everyone. The chapter we all have waited for. The Birth. So hair we go.

*9 month Pregnant (The Birth)

It was a beautiful day today. The Trolls were singing and dancing, Trollings were playing. Everything was like a normal Trolls life. No problems, no worries, nothing. Except for one couple. Everyone knew by now, that it could happen anyway now. The Birth of the future prince or princess. But nobody knew at that morning, what was going on inside the Royal Pod.

Branch and Poppy were backing Stoff for the hospital later. And by hospital, I mean the Pod hospital. (Try to imagine it. On one part of the tree, are many pods, hanging together, to create one giant pod. The Pod Hospital). They don't want a lot of things but just a few. A few hours ago, Poppy started to feel wired. Having an uncomfortable feeling all around her belly. It didn't hurt, it just was uncomfortable. After Branch went to doctor Plum and explained what was going on, she smiled and said that it was the start of having contractions. And that means that Poppy was in the start of giving birth to there child. It was going to happen today.

They were told to start packing, but that they shouldn't hurry, since it can take a little while before it really starts. Of course, doesn't mean that Poppy is still feeling uncomfortable. Sometimes she has to stand still for a little bit, because she need to breath a little. But after that, she has a 10-15 minutes break. Doctor Plum also said that they should look at the time. If the contractions are 7 minutes away, they should start to get to the hospital. Until then, they can wait.

They know, that it can be different to every woman. Some have a fast birth, while others have a long birth and with long, I mean that it can take a full day, until the baby is here. Still, they were exited and couldn't wait.

2 hours later, Poppy was on her Knies. Her Knies on the floor and her head and one arm on her bed. The other arm was around her belly. It started to hurt a little and that helped a little to easy the pain. Poppy looked at the clock. 7 minutes and 30 seconds. It was time for the hospital.

She called Branch. He got the bag and help Poppy to walk. They walked a little bit slow but careful. Poppy leaned at Branch's side and Branch had an arm around Poppy. Every Troll was looking at them. All knew what was going to happen and all were exited. One of them was running to an Orange pod, to get the retired king.

In the Pod Hospital, Poppy and Branch got lead by Doctor Plum to there room. Poppy got into the hospital dress, and was laying on the bed. Now, the contractions were just 7 minutes apart. Doctor Plum came with a few things inside and looked how mush Poppy was dilated. She was 3 centimeters dilated. For the birth, she needs to be 10 centimeters. So there was still a lot of time left.

In The Next few minutes, Peppy came inside. He was both concerned and exited. He was so happy to learn he was becoming a grandfather and now, it would be soon time. They talked, they laughed, they even went for a little walk, since it would help getting the contractions faster going. They had to stop a few times because of the contractions, but Poppy was so relaxed with it that she even laughed then she felt them coming.

A few hours later, Poppy was asleep. The doctor cheeked on her and said that there was still time and that she should get as mush sleep as possible. The sunset was almost finished at that point. Poppy was for over 11 hours in labor already. But she still had time.

Branch and Peppy were talking for a little bit. A few hours before, the snack pack came in to see, how Poppy was doing. They were great friends even if they are crazy sometimes. To crazy for Branch at least. But like said, Peppy and Branch were talking, until they heard moans from Poppy. She was moving in bed and they could tell, that she was really uncomfortable at this moment and that her face showed pain. After a few seconds, Poppy looked at them and said:" it's time". Branch walked up to her and put his hands on her bed to get a better look at her, until he felt it. The bed was wet. He was startled for a moment until he realized. Her water most have broken doing her sleep. Poppy again started to moan and both Peppy and Branch called for doctor Plum.