Chapter 4

Branch...wasn't happy. Today was the anniversary of his grandmothers passing. He was going on a way to a special garden not far from the Troll Tree. On the garden, was standing a big beautiful Tree. Under the tree was a stone. A grave stone to be in fact. On the grave stone could you read the words:" Rosiepuff. A loving mother, grandmother and friend".

Then he was standing before it, he sighed and went to sit down. His legs over crossed. "Hey grandma. It's me Branch. Today is the day again. The day you got taking. I miss you. If you could just be here. I have some awesome news. I am going to become a father. Poppy is pregnant. We are so exited and so are the other Trolls and Bergens. You would be proud, I know that. But, I am still sad what happend all those years ago. Sometimes, I am still saying, that you died because of me. Poppy says always that it wasn't and that you sacrifice yourself to save me. It is working, but then I am in a bad mood, I think other wise. We are going to celebrate or baby shower soon. Poppy just went into her 3 month and is starting to show but the others don't want to wait any longer. (Chuckles) Like said, they are exited. I know you would be too".

Branch saw for a few minutes to the grave stone. His grandmother's body was never found since she was taking, but they still put a grave stone here. A few tears escaped his eyes and he saw away. He went on his feet again and left.

That he didn't knew, two eyes were watching him not so far away...

—————————–——————–—————–—–———————

"Branch".

Branch looked up then he heard his name. He smiled to the Troll coming to him.

"Poppy", he said and went to her and gave her a hug. She returned it. But it didn't took long, before she heard sobs coming from her husband. He was also shaking. Her smile faded away and was replaced with concern and and sadness. Slowly, she put one hand behind his head and stroke it gently. She knows, what today was. She understands his sadness.

"Shhh. I am here Branch. Your not alone. Everything will be okay", she said and after a few seconds, Branch relaxed a little. He always felt safe with her and was so, so happy to have her.

With a shaking voice, he tried to speak. "T-t-thanks Poppy. I-i am so g-glad your here with me. I...i don't know what i-i would do w-w-without you". Poppy didn't say anything. She just stood there, stroking his head carefully. He had to let it out, and the two of them promised on there wedding, that they would tell each other everything. Even the bad thoughts.

They stood there for a few minutes before Branch stopped the hug. He was more relaxed and tried to smile to Poppy, who smiled a little smile back.

"I think, that i am feeling a Little Bit better", he said. Poppy, who still smiled, nodded to him and took his hand in her own. "I now what today is. Because of that, I organized something for tonight, witch I hope, you will in joy".

They looked in each other's eyes, before they slowly but surly went closer and closed the gab with there lips. Kissen each other had become an habit, witch the two of them don't mind at all. They loved it, to fell each other's warm and soft lips. Both feeling the love growing more and more and stronger and stronger.

Then they separated, Poppy leaded his hands to her stomach, witch just started to show. Branch was all the time so fascinated. He didn't feel his daughter or boy like Poppy does. But then his hands are on her belly and he close his eyes, he can always see his kid growing. He did it right now, and all Poppy did, was watching him with a smile.

There little one was going to be something beautiful, they just now it. What they didn't now is, that he or she was going to be someone very important and powerful to all of them.

——————————————————————————————

On that same night, every Troll were out of there pods, standing before the Troll Tree. Waiting for there king and Queen. They knew what the Queen was planning. And it was very heart warming and a very great idea for everyone.

Inside the Queen's and king's pod, Poppy and Branch were making themselves ready to go outside. Branch still has no clue on what Poppy was up to. But he was going to fine that out.

"Ready", Poppy asked after putting her leaf crown on and looked to Branch. He just stood there and nodded. "Ready. But I still don't know for what", he said smirking. Poppy just smiled. "You'll see". She then took his hand and leaded him outside.

Everytroll started to cheer after they stood before them. Poppy gave a signal, meaning that they should stop. And they did.

"Good evening everybody. Today, is a very sad day for my family. Today, many years ago, Branch's grandma got taking and you all know how that is getting Branch's spirit a little down. So I made my idea, witch you all know", Poppy said and took something out of her hair. She folded the thing together, witch was one of this lanterns that could fly up in the air, after they got ignited. She turned to Branch and smiled to him.

"I have planned for today, to let everytroll, who lost a loved one many years ago because of those dreadful nights and days, to ignite a lantern and honor the lost loved ones and to let there spirit free and live in peace".

Branch had tears in his eyes. All this, was her idea. All this, just to make something nice to him. He truly married not just his love, but also the amazingly wonderfully Troll ever.

All the Trolls had lanterns of there own and started to ignite them. Poppy ignited hers to and went to Branch. They were going to let the lantern fly together.

They smiled to each other. A few Trolls, started to say some things, witch there words for the loved ones.

"I will never forget you, grandma. Never", Branch said, after hearing the others. Poppy just smiled lovingly to him. They let the lantern fly as the first and after that, each lantern of the others started to fly as well. Poppy and Branch stared at the beautiful light show up above.

"Thank you, Poppy. I love you just so, so mush", Branch said after a while and looked in her eyes.

Poppy smiled. "And I love you so mush too". There lips meat, making them glow together.

Branch felt finally, after many years, lift something from his shoulders. The spirit of his grandma, was free and could finally live in pice and harmony. Just like the love in Poppy and Branch.

Hey guys.........so......ummmm.......long time no seen right.......I HATE WRITERSBLOOK..........sorry. So, umm, you in joyed a kinda sad but fluffy chapter? I still have writersblook, but I wanted to post something for you, after a long wait. I mean, I have a sequel planed for this and maybe a sequel after the first sequel...we have to see. But I promise, that the sequel is going to have more mystery, new creatures, more action, more fluff (maybe) and of course, a lot of new things showing up like magic. But I am not going to tell you guys just that xD on my draw book, you maybe have seen a picture of my OC (the kid of Branch and Poppy, and what I writed for her. So you can be exited. Yay.