2. The Prank /HOT PEPPER 'PRANK!!'/ By Brandi

Ayyye ya girl just graduated Sunday! May 21st💁🏾

2 weeks later

Right now Bobby, Bridget and I are at the beach enjoying the nice day.

Bobby was in the bathroom at the moment and I was watching Bridget play in the sand.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Bridget said pulling on my leg.

"What do you want to eat?"

".... I want.. Subway!" She said with a big smile.

I smiled at her, "Ok get your toys and put them in the bag." As we were packing up Bobby came out of the bathroom, Bridget ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "Daddy!" He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Where are we going?"

"Bridget wants something to eat so we're going to Subway."

"Oh Ok."

Once we were finished packing we got into the Jeep and Bobby drove to Subway.

Fast forward

Bobby ordered all of our sandwiches and he said he was going to use the restroom before we leave.

While he was in the restroom I was going to do a little 'prank' on him(if you even want to call it that).

"Hey BB MOBB it's Brandi and today I'm going to do a 'prank' on Bobby *hehe* right now he's in the bathroom and Bridget and I are here sitting at our table. *Bridget waves* So earlier I bought four Carolina reaper peppers and I'm going to put the in his sandwich *laughs*  I'll see you guys in a bit."

Fast forward

"You guys ready?" He asked pulling down his shirt.

(He's so HOT bruh😒 his little boobies😂😂(Yun in the back tho 😂♥️😍🌟))

"Yup!" Bridget said.

We left and drove back to our condo.