9. The Vlog Bobby asking a man for his number! *dare*// by DoubleB Vlogs

Before we start I just wanna say thank you sooo much for the love and support on my last update! I really appreciate it and it's really helping me to keep going 🤧I just wanna say to the people I've talked to and requested from thank you so much for being so nice and stuff, it really means alot♥️

Also I'm not gonna have my account for very long so if you want to keep updated with me you can follow me on Instagram @b_bbyy_ and like DM me if you're from wattpad please don't post it on the comments lol😂 but yea that's enough of me.

So Bobby, Belle and I are getting ready to go out. We're supposed to be going to the mall so we can get Belle a new car seat and pick up some extra stuff.

"Wassup BB Mobb it's Brandi-"

"And Bobby!" Bobby yelled into the camera from across the room half naked.

"*chuckles* ok so today's plan is to head to the mall, target and Walmart."

"Hi baby." I said in a baby voice as I filmed Belle laying on her bed.

She just smiled and giggled.

"You ready to go mama?"

She nodded.

We all got ready and we was all stylin and wilin.

I was wearing this burgundy crop top, ripped blue jean jacket, white ripped jeans, burgundy pumas, hood earrings, and my locs.

(AN: Y'all this took me forever to make😭and it's HORRIBLE! But De'arra's hair is cute asf tho)

Bobby was wearing just a basic all blue jean outfit.

And Belle was wearing a burgundy sweater dress, blue jean jacket, with her hair pulled back into a bun

As you could see we all got on blue jean something.

At The Mall

"So we just pulled up at the ma-"

"Daddy up." Belle held out her arms.

"*laughs* so we just pulled up at the mall and.. it was kinda hard to find a parking spot since it's Saturday evening and everyone's off of work and school."

🐰🐰🐰🐰

"So right now we're in baby's R us getting Belle some items."

As I was shopping and looking at some cute bomber jackets for the winter time for Belle, I hear little snores coming from behind me, I turn to see my sleeping baby on her daddy's shoulder. I smile at the sight and kissed her cheek.

🐰🐰🐰🐰

"So we decided to go to Walmart to get Belle a stroller cause she doesn't have one which I don't know why. So yea I'll see you guys when we get there."

"Ok guys Bobby and I just did a what are the odds and the question was 'what are the odds of Bobby asking this man for his number to go out.' And we both guessed 4! So.. are you ready?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Not really."

"Go."

"Do I have to please I'll do anything!"

"No you have to!"

"Please don't make me do it!" Bobby whined.

"I'll do that thing you always wanted me to do." I winked.

"Really!?!!"

"Yes, Alright now go!" I pushed him towards the mans direction, hid behind the asile and filmed it.

Bobby: heyy
??: hi..
Bobby: what's your name?
??: Jinhwan
Bobby: oh cool I'm Bobby.
Jinhwan: oh cool
Bobby: look I just thought you were really attractive the way you were lookin at that... tissue..😐"

I bust out laughing after he said that.

Jinhwan: oh my thank youu, I think you're cute too.

Bobby gulped.

Bobby: p-pardon?
Jinhwan:I think you're cute too let's hook up sometime.
Bobby: s-so you're gay??

Bobby has never looked so shocked in his life.

Jinhwan: yes silly you are too if you're asking me out.

Jinhwan tried to touch him as he moved closer.

Bobby: p-please don't do that.

Jinhwan: what's wrong?
Bobby: I just remembered that I have to feed my pet stick sooo uhh gtg.

And with that Bobby bolted out of the aisle.

And I was just buggin up at the fact that he ACTUALLY did it.

"It's not that funny." Bobby rolled his eyes.

"It is that funny." I laughed even harder.

He rolled his eyes once again and pushed the cart with our sleeping child in it.

At Home

"So guys we're back home now Bobby is putting Belle to sleep in her room now and I'm about to crash myself when he gets back so I'll talk to you guys later." I ended the blog there, sat the camera on the night stand and laid back and looked at the ceiling.

I was almost asleep until I heard,
"Now.. about that thing you were talking about.." Bobby climbed on top of you.

Oh no..