11. The Prank/ I got my ex pregnant/ by Bobby

His boob👀

THEM LITTLE "yah yeeaaa's" GOT ME- *DEAD*

ZADDY HAVIN HIS OWN SOLO ALBUM TURN UP 👅👄😎There's actually a lot to this solo album and I'm honestly so excited!!

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

"Wassup BB Mobb it's ya boy Ji to the WON aka BobBY, you nah what I'm sayiN? Y'all I'm jp but it's ya boy Bobby and as y'all OBVIOUSLY read by the title I'm gonna be prankin my boo AGAIN. Y'all I swear I be playin with her emotions *laughs* should I stop?.. cause I feel like she just gone not believe me no more. nah! but right now Brandi is at the nail salon getting her nails done and when she come back she ain't gone expect no sh!t like this. My homie B.I is in on this Prank too he gone play the girl role, y'all go subscribe to him and Brianna's channel B&B link in description.So let's get it. OH! and before I forget I'm gonna be auditioning for show me the money 3 also with my homie B.I so please cheer us on y'all! Auditions start in a month! Now les go."

Authors POV

You walk through the front door to see Bobby sitting on the couch with his hands covering his face.

"What's wrong wit chu?" Brandi looked at Bobby.

He didn't reply.

"Um hellooo I'm talkin to you I said what's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you baby." He looked up and stared dead in your eyes.

"What's wrong? You don't feel good or something? I can get you some ibupro-"

"It's not that can you please just... sit down please." He patted the seat next to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Just come sit down."

*sits down next to him*

Bobby sighed.

"Babe what's wrong?" You said softly.

"Babe I-I honestly don't know where to start."

"What's goin on?"

"I just don't know where to start.."

"Start what?"

"Man I just got some CRAZY news.. some crazy news."