Crushes

Robyn

It's been two weeks since me and Aubrey started high school and he already had fans . Apparently a lot of girls think he's a cutie . A cutie ?? I can't help but chuckle . Aubrey doesn't know one thing about girls I don't know anything about boys either but still . I was making my way back from my algebra class when I saw Aubrey talking to a blonde girl by his locker . I immediately recognized her from the auditorium . I felt slightly annoyed because I enjoyed talking to Aubrey between class periods all my classes without him are extremely boring .

He was giving her an extremely friendly smile and she touched his arm gently while laughing at something he said . The sight made me sick .
What the hell ? I cleared my throat slightly when I got close enough , Aubrey smiled when he saw me but the girls face fell flat . "Who is this Aubrey " I asked looking at her . She's pretty I'm not going to lie . Thin ,short with baby blue eyes and blonde hair that touched her butt. She gave me the same flat look until Aubrey said her name . "This is Vanessa, we have Pre-Calculus together" he said mentioning in her direction .

"Hey" she said in a fake voice , I was taken back how soft and pretty her voice sounded . "Well I'll talk to you later Aubrey and think about what I told you " she said smiling , she gave me a fake smile and disappeared into the crowded hallway .

Yuck.

"So what do you have to think about " I said bumping into him smiling . He gave me a shy smile . " She asked me if I wanted to hang out this weekend " he said running his fingers through his curls . "What ?! " I said making a face . He laughed at my facial expression .
"why you acting like that she's a nice girl Robyn" .  I rolled my eyes " mmmh she seems fake as hell Aubrey , did you not see the vibe she was giving me ! and who asks a boy out on a date it's supposed to be the other way around". I said staring into his brown eyes .

You seem jealous he said in a serious tone . His deep voice made him sound sexy .

I had to collect my self and looked away from his gaze . What the fuck is going on with me ?
"Please Aubrey , I'm not jealous I'm just trying to warn you " I spat at him .

Before he could say anything I walked off . He pissed me the fuck off JEALOUS ?!? of what ?

My whole mood for the rest of the day was destroyed . I let out a sign of relief when the last bell of the day rang . I went to my locker grabbed my stuff and headed straight to the bus . I would usually wait for Aubrey at the entrance of the school , when I entered the bus I saw Aubrey already sitting in our spot .  I was debating wether to sit with him or not , I decided not to be petty and sat down next to him .  Instead of talking about our day and joking it was silent the whole bus ride .  I sneaked a look at him and his face was looking out the window like he enjoyed what he was seeing .  Our bus came to a halt at our stop , I gathered my stuff and quickly got off the bus . 

I was about to walk home when I decided to wait for Aubrey to get off the bus. A few seconds later he came off the bus and finally made eye contact with me .  Me and Aubrey have never acted this way , I felt strange as he looked at me still saying nothing . The roar of the bus leaving was the only sound between us .

"I'm sorry for being bitchy ok " I said weakly .
"I was never mad" he said nonchalantly . "Then why didn't you talk to me on the bus??" I asked annoyed . "Why didn't you talk to me on the bus " he said smiling . I rolled my eyes at him , " you play too much ".