Chapter 15 (Derek)

So... it's been *checks watch* three years...

I can't believe I actually stopped procrastinating on finishing this story, but here we go! It's finally done!

~

"Faster Isaac! I know exactly that you can run faster than that!" I yelled at my beta and he rolled his eyes, but went faster indeed.

I had planned to have the whole pack training, while the humans and the banshee of the pack were at Eichen House. But Erica and Boyd decided to go watch a movie together and because Kira liked the movie too she went with them. So I was already slightly pissed off. The fact that my mate was not here right now didn't help. It also seemed like Isaac wasn't taking the training seriously.

My phone rang. Normally I would ignore that during training, but it was Lydia.

"Yes?"

"Dad, this is Allison."

That surprised me. "What are you doing with Lydia's phone? Is she alright?" Did something go wrong with the other banshee?

The other Betas stopped running laps and gathered around me.

"No, Lydia is fine, well mostly. It's about Stiles. He's.... We only left the room for 5 minutes, because Lydia... wasn't feeling well, but then we heard Meredith scream and went back, but Meredith and Stiles they are- they're gone. Somebody took them."

Breathe - I reminded myself.

"Where are you and Lydia?"

"Eichen House with the Police."

I nodded slowly. "I'm gonna get you two and then we will go to the loft."

"Okay."

I hung up.

"Get the others. We are gonna meet at the loft in half an hour."

I turned around and headed to my car.

Just breathe.

I got into the car and turned it on.

Breathe.

I started driving to Eichen House.

Breathe.

I saw Lydia and Allison stand in front of the Building next to the Sheriff. Lydia's eyes were red and puffy. I got out of the car.

Breathe.

"I'm so sorry! This is my fault if I would have just stayed...." Lydia started, but I hugged her before she could even end her sentence.

Breathe.

"It's not your fault," I heard myself say. "We should concentrate on finding him. Were is Meredith's room? Maybe I can get a scent."

"I can show you," the Sheriff said. But before he could, I stopped him with a hand.

"No, I want you to bring Lydia and Allison to my loft. Everyone is meeting there. I will come too, when I'm done here," I ordered and the Sheriff nodded, leading Lydia and Allison to the police cruiser, after he told an officer to show me the way to the crime scene.

'Crime scene' I had to close my eyes for a second.

Breathe - I reminded myself for the millionth time.

I followed the officer through the empty walls of the asylum.

From the outside of the room I could already smell Stiles.

"One of the victims was hit with the lamp," the officer explained and pointed to a little lamp laying on the ground, before leaving.

Breathe.