Markimoo and Jackaroni (under the covers)

As the weeks pass you by, the relationship between you and Mark seems to get stronger each day.

You still have fun with Jack but it's not the same as what you and Mark do. It's different.

As Jack walks into the living room, where you and Mark sit in the couch and make out, he just sits down next to you and sighs.

Mark pulls away and gives Jack a worried look. "Are you okay?" You suddenly say and break the silence that have filled the room in a good minute or two.

He nods as he keeps his eyes on his feet. You don't believe him. At all. It seems wrong.

You get off Mark and place yourself at the floor right in front of Jack. "Tell me what's wrong" you say and look at him. Your hands automatically places them self on his knees. His eyes looks everywhere except at you.

"Please Sean...." you use his real name to show that you're worried and it could be a serious situation.

"It's nothing..." he says and twiddles with his thumps nervously. Mark wrap his arm around Jack's waist and pull him into a warm embrace.

"No!" Jack yells out and pushes Mark away as he quickly gets up from the couch. "I'm tired of being left behind and treated like shït!"

"Sorry..." you whisper as you look down. The guilt slowly works it's way around in your body and fills you up. You start crying as you start seeing what Jack means by the few words he said.

"Sorry...." you say again and sob a little. Mark stays on the couch and look at Jack. Jack's face is all red and his eyes are glazed over by the tears forming in his light blue, now almost grey eyes.

Jack gives Mark an angry look before he gets onto the floor and hug you. His hand run over your hair. "It's okay...." he whispers into your ear to calm you.

You look up at Jack with your tearful eyes and he forces a smile. You see it but returns the smile.

You look at Mark quickly and then back at Jack. "Can we do something that will cheer you up?" Mark says to Jack.

A smirk slowly paints over Jack's lips and he nods. Mark smiles and giggles a bit. "Fine" Mark says and Jack wipe away the tears from your red cheeks.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

As Jack starts ripping all of Mark's cloth off you stand in a corner and watch as Mark's light brown skin gets revealed.

Jack attacks his neck with kisses and not long after he starts nipping at Mark's neck. It looks so hot and you wanna join but you're afraid to ruin it.

Mark looks at you and waves you over. With hesitant steps you make your way over to the two men.

Jack gets behind you and gently kisses your neck. Goosebumps form on your arms as he finds your sweet-spot in a matter of a second.

You let out a small moan as you enjoy the pleasure Jack's giving you. He grabs the bottom of your shirt and start to slide it up your torso.

He reveals your light pink bra. He smirk without you seeing, but you feel it on your neck. The sensation of his lips on your neck disappears as your shirt makes its way over your head and gets tossed onto the wooden floor.

His lips gets placed on your neck. You close your eyes. Jack's hands moves with the bra all the way from the back to the front where he grabs your boobs gently. Your soft moans is the only sound in the room. You blush as you can't really stop it.

Suddenly another pair of hands land on your waist. It's Mark's. He had been standing and watching as Jack played with you for a while.

You open your eyes and the first thing you see is Mark's dark brown eyes starring into yours.

His soft lips connect with yours. His hands slowly moves down to your hips and the to the front of your pants.

His fingers plays with the button for a short while and then the sound of a zipper getting unzipped can be heard. You blush as you feel your pants being pulled down.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

You fall onto the bed placed in the middle of Mark's room, exhausted from the abuse of Mark and Jack.

They were much more... Hmm... Rough. They've never treated you like this. There's just something about that just wasn't right.

Credit:
Editor: DxddyDae