Chapter 20: A Sweet Nightmare Part 2/3- 2

Nathaniel P.O.V

I was here in the beach somewhere in the Philippines. Having a vacation, I want to unwind after what happened to the Contest.

Flash Back

“And our New Queen and King of Prince Charming Academy are Tedrick Nathaniel and Whenzhie Nathalie” Speaker

We go to the front and they put the sash and crowns on our head. Everyone claps and their all satisfied on the result. We’re having a party after the contest for a little Thanks Giving that we held the Contest successful and no hassle at all.

 In our opposite table I can see the Crown Princess and their newly member Nathalie, which also happens that she my long lost childhood friend. I’m with my companions. They’re also starring at the opposite table of ours. I don’t know what, and why they’re starring at there.

I can see one of the girls giving an alcoholic drink to Nathalie. At first Nathalie refuse, but at the end she able to drink one shot glass and another and another. Until she get the bottle and drink it directly. She also commands the waiter to give her another bottle. I don’t know what’s the matter with her friends up to.

Meg P.O.V

We’re teasing Nathalie to have a shot. At first she refuse but at the end she drink the glass we’re giving her. After the first glass has been drink.

“Waaaaaah, ang init sa lalamunan. Hhhmrp ang sakit” Nathalie said and took another shot and another

“Nat, tama na. Baka mapasobra ka. Mahirap na.” I said with full of concern.

“Naah, I’m totally fine. Don’t mind me.”

She get the bottle and directly drink it bottoms up.

“Waiter, another bottle of this” she said preferring to the bottle of the alcoholic bottle she drink earlier.

“Yeeeeeehey! Let’s play!”

“I want to join”

“I Really love to.”

“I wanna go first” Nathalie said with fierce look in her eyes.

“Hmmmm? Kiss the guy you find cute in this room”

At first I think Nathalie will refuse on the dare but at the end. She stands up in her chair and leads the way to the opposite table. I can see the shock on their eyes, when she hooked her both arms around the neck of Nathaniel.

Nathaniel P.O.V

She comes to my way and I’m so shock when she hooked her both arms in my neck and close her eyes, and the distance between our face becomes so little. 4 inches, 2 inches, haft an inch and suddenly our lips met. Her lips were so soft and I really wanna bite it. My brain cells don’t want to function right and want to stay with this situation as long as possible. Slowly I start moving my lips, and hers become parted apart. I sip her upper lip and she goes the opposite. She starts answering back on my kisses. Now I’m leading the kiss of our, the passionate kiss become more fierce and till we want more. The rhythm of our kiss comes faster than before. We’re enjoying this moment; I hold her back tighter and embrace her more. She pull my neck closer to her to deepen the kiss were sharing at. I don’t know how long were sharing this sweet pleasure.  At the end our lips took their ways. I’m catching my breath so she is.

I can see the shock faces of the students inside that room. Then suddenly she becomes unconscious.

End of the flashback

 Whenzhie’s Note: Hihihihi. Opo na bitin na. Abangan ang sunod. Hihihi. Sorry kung hindi “MARCH o7, huh?” nag conduct kasi ako ihhh. Natatawa lang ako sa result. :3 Someone told me, I’m bitter with yah, but when I leave a message on my MB that I’ll update my story PCA (Prince Charming Academy) last “MARCH o7” yah update yah story. Hahaha, hindi ako sure kung anong gender nya kaya “yah” ginamit ko sa pag describe. Hihihihi. Guys, salamat sa pag iintay at pag subaybay.

Promotion: Ito masaya “Mag leave kayo ng comment.” Pwde kayong makasali sa susunod na update.

Caution: Comment na applicable sa Update, insights about the flow.

Title: How Super Hero Author Defeated Yah Bitter Monster (One-Shot)

Example Comment: Ahhh, dapat yung “Yah Bitter Monster” ay binubura na sa mundo, at inirereport. Hohoho :3 ang galing naman ni Super Hero Author, na defeat nya ang Yah Bitter Monster. Kung ako pasasabugin ko yung gasul na nakita ko at ihahampas sa buko na naka shades ih wala namang araw. Whahahaha!! *black aura* o kaya naman, isasahog ko sa kawa. Hihihi, pwde ring ipakulam para mabawasan ang kabitter-an. Pwde rin syang sahugan ng itlog, para medyo mawala medyo ang pait.

Yung kita yung insights nyo, at yung nais nyong mangyari.. hindi yung ganitong klasing comment.

Ex. Comment: Ay, Bitin naman ihh. Sana May part 2! Update na ulit kayo.

Yung totoo? Ang hirap mag UD, tapus.. UD ulit? Penge munang inspiration :3 ILOVEYOUGUYUS. Yung mga magtatanong kung totoo yung Story na “How Super Hero Author Defeated Yah Bitter Monster” Make me inspired gagawan ko yan ng one-shot at ide-dedicate natin kay “Yah Bitter Monster” pwde nyo syang ireport. Pwde nyo syang awayin. At higit sa lahat pwde nyo syang baliwalain. Pwde rin kayong humingi ng advice kung paano mag act na bitter.