First Day

I woke up to the sound of Anna Screaming from her room , i quickly ran to Annas room to find her by her mirror in awe "Whats wrong did something hurt you?" i examand her for any bruises when Anna interupted me with a question that really annoyed me "Im screaming beacause im afraid that this dress make me look FAT!",i said "Why do you care and no it doesnt" , "i care beacause First day of high school today" Anna said Jumping , i sighed i was home schooled for 3 years ever since my parents died 3 years ago so i was so NERVOUS! , i smiled at Anna and went back to my room to get changed . I changed into a Blue tanktop with a white blouse with some denam skinny jeans and Dark blue converses It was 7 am and school didnt start till 8 so i packed my bag and headed down for breakfast my Aunt , Aunt Jean was making choclate pancakes ( i lovechoclate♥). Anna came down minutes later "is that CHOCALATE i smell!", i nodded smiling at her.

********Time passes******

It was 7:50am and it takes 10 minutes to walk to school So i said Goodbye to Aunt Jean and me and Anna headed for our First day at High school.

Hi snowflakes
this is my First chapter:First day and Elsa does not have any ice or snow powers in this series And Anna is 16 and Elsa is 17 And lives with there aunt Jean .

Anyways hope you enjoyed the first chapter plz VOTE or FOLLOW plz to get updates of when The next chapter comes out!?.

!!!!!HAPPY READING!!!!!