Thanks..

When the door finally went open i saw a white haired guy with a dark blue hoodie on and some jeans and he was with ANNA!.The boy pulled me away from the jok which i was happily glad about when i was out of the janitors closet i said to the boy who was currently punching him and angrily talking to the jok "Thanks very much". He turned back to me give me a quick smile i smiled back then i turned around to say to Anna "Whos he and arent you guys suppose to be in class","Hes jack frost and the teacher excused us to come get you!". I hugged her tight when the jok was on the ground unconsious and the boy was facing right at me and Anna "What happened with you know....." he pointed to the jok "I was walking towards my sis and saw her holding hands with jok.." then i was interupted my him "you mean Hans?!" "Thats his name?" "Um yeah?!" i blushed embaressed, He gave a little smile knowing i was blushing and then he said "continue" , "anyway i quickly ran past her and grabbed her hand but........I didnt the it turned out to be the jo.... Hanses hand then i headed for the door but he locked it so then he grabbed me by the waist and wouldnt let me go!"  , "okay by grabbing you by the waist you mean like this " he pulled my waist near his chest and put both of his arms around my waist.I started to blush RAPIDLY then he whispered something in my ear......