CHAPTER ONE

~WARNING~
It might have BAD language in this story.
Story rated for 13 and UP

It was a beautiful sunny morning! This part takes place, it California. With this famous, rich YouTuber! Who spends all his money on food and dumb amazons toys. His name is Shane Dawson! Or I should say; Shane Yaw! That was his real name. So.. Shane was not alone. He had his dog Uno🐶 and his cat; Cheeto..🐱 and his wonderful boyfriend; Ryland Adams. It was a nice day. But they kept feeling they are missing something. They did..! They wanted a child. So.. they were thinking. First they thought, they can't have one. They don't have baby holes. They they were thinking about Shane's sperm goes into Ryland's sister. But they Shane made this weird face.

Then said, BITCH WHAT??  I'm not gonna get your sister pregnant for us to have a baby

Then said, BITCH WHAT?? I'm not gonna get your sister pregnant for us to have a baby. What if we FUCKING ADOPTED? make a kid happy. Then both of them said; Fuck yeah..! So, the next day. They went to this orphanage. So a lady named, Ela misfit. So of course; Shane had to laugh at her name. But flew minutes later, they are still looking. They were looking at every kid..but then this girl came out of know where. "Hello, I am Tessa." This girl was so polite. She asked us, if we wanted a drink and of course she brought one for us. Then we wanted to tell; Miss Misfit. We wanted the girl; Tessa. Tessa was so happy! She wanted to get adopted, when she first got here. But that never happened? She ran up to her room.. (I SHOULD TELL YOU,ONE THING ABOUT TESSA...SHE IS 15! She's kind and polite..but sometimes, she's kinda..Bitchy!) so she went up to her room. She packed up her clothes.. her old dirty clothes. She packed her teddy bear.. she had from when she got as a baby when her mother died. She packed pictures of her and her friends... Also a picture of her, and her mother and her father. But her fathers face was scratched out! She didn't even know who is her father? And why he didn't want her. So she got all ready. Shane and Ryland went off. They pulled up to Shane's big enormous house! Tessa was so excited to walk into the most famous YouTuber house!! Shane Dawson! But when they did, a bunch of people jumped out. Shane's brother, Shane's mother (Teresa Yaw), Drew, Trisha, Ryland's parents and sister, Garrett, Lilly, (Clever Cast), Lisa and even more. They were just starring at there new daughter, Tessa, some people call her; Maya! Everyone was so happy of Shane and Ryland. Shane and Ryland and Mama Dawson..they set up .. the new room of Tessa. When she saw it she freaked out. Like she was so excited to live us. She couldn't take her hands off there dog and there pussy. (Don't  think that way)

Cheeto and Uno!!

This day was the best day of my life!!

--

I hope you like. Chapter one of; Shane's Daughter!

Word count: 523 Words.

Luv,
tessany