CHAPTER FIVE

MAGIC THROUGH THE AIR? AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE!! THE THINGS WERE FLOATING!!

DID I DO THAT? What will happen if my adopted parents; Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams find out. Will they won't me still or send me away forever!! 

Tessa's POV

The day was a beautiful sunny day in California! Shane was sleeping still! Ryland left for work. I was in my room the whole night without sleeping!! I can not go to sleep until I know what is happening. Let me TRY THIS AGAIN?? I started to make my binders float.....but... right away it dropped on the ground and made a Big Bang 💥 on the floor. Shane ran in! He said, "What's going on? What happen?" I looked at my binder then him, "Um....sorry to wake you... I... dropped...my...binders?" I said in a studded of silence. I picked my binders up. Shane left my room. He went downstairs to the kitchen. I did it again. I put my binders on my bed and made them float...but it keep doing the same thing. Suddenly I hear thing voice in side of my head. Go to Cedium city! Find EEELLLIIITTTEEE FFOORRCCE!!! I said it back in my head, Elite Force! What's that? So I sat at my computer and searched it up. Nothing popped up.. except for these names; Chase Davenport and Bree Davenport. So I searched up there names; Adam, Bree and Chase are bionic super humans! They lived on a island called, The bionic Academy! Training for missions. Donald Davenport made and the owner of the island. So they save the world from this army of bionic soldiers were controlled by this evil man name Crane!!!  I got off my computer. But I searched up, cedium city!! It's in California. Two hours away!! But how would I get there, Shane or Ryland won't let me go or drive there by my self. But for now, I should just dropped this. So I went downstairs to eat and play with Cheeto and Uno!! It happened again the voice, YOU MUST GO! They will need you . I ducked down and put my head between my legs holding the pain out. Suddenly I hear something -'and I see them in side of my brain. But something got horrible wrong. My head started to pound so hard, I started to scream. MY HEAD! I heard the voice of her! Shane came running into the kitchen, he saw me on the ground hurting and holding my head. He grabbed me and carried me to my bed.

---
I hope you like! I was not gonna put lab rats elite force but I decided that will be cool. I hope u like what I did?

X
Tessany