CHAPTER THREE

-WARNING-
Bad Language

CHAPTER THREE: YOUTUBE?!?

Shane's POV

So after from yesterday! Tessa wants to create her own YouTube channel like me. So, I am letting her. She made a list of names for her channel. So... she came down running. She is finally gonna tell me what name she picked.

Tessa's POV

So. I was upstairs thinking about a name. So.. I thought really hard. But then I got it. It's gonna be....! But I ran down stairs. I saw Shane...I mean my new dad. (WOW THATS HARD TO SAY!) I saw him. I told him, I finally  picked a name. I told them, I picked is; TessaSparks!!! That's my name? He was excited for me.. I FINALLY PICKED A NAME? So I went on my computer. I went to YouTube and said,Create a channel! I was sharing my email with my new dad; Shane. I created my YouTube channel! I called it; Tessa Sparks? Now..! What video, should I do..? I know....? The secrets of; Shane Dawson! Everyone, will want to know that. So I grabbed the camera. I started to film Shane or my new dad. He didn't even know, he was picking his nose...he was laying with Ryland. Wow? He is boring. Until, he got up. He asked me, "if I wanted to go with him to his podcast." I was thinking about it, then I said, "Heck yeah?"

PODCAST! SHANE & FRIENDS!
---------------------------------------
So...! When they were doing the podcasts. I was filming a lot! Shane and his friends kept swearing like; BITCH THIS! BITCH THAT! Everything with; BITCH! FUCKING!! FUCK!! Or even rape!! Or even DICKS!! PUSSYS!!
A lot of bad things!! But it was still fun. Until, Shane called me over! So.. I came! Ryland was on his PODCAST! Then he mentioned me. When he called me over!! I came. I over to; Shane and Ryland.
Shane said, "HEY.. guys?? We have another special guess.. If you didn't know, me and Ryland adopted kid......Here she is? "

Tessa said, "Hi!"
Ryland said, "You can say your named.?"
Tessa said, "Hi! I'm Tessany Elizabeth Dawn Thomas....But everyone calls me, Maya Hart. From,Girl Meets World. They said I look like her..I don't know how."

So Tessa introduced her self in Shane's podcast. 

-WHILE LATER-

The podcast was done! We went becK to the house. That was fun! I went into my new room....I grabbed my new lab top. I was editing my first Video. So I decided not to embarrassed 😩 Shane. Instead of that? I made the video into a vlog..! I added music, my new cool themes. The video was perfect! I posted it...! Then I went to sleep......!
So the next day!
I woke up? I checked my video. I saw millions views on the video? Because of Shane, I got one million subcribers in a day!! I was so excited. I ran downstairs... I told my dads; Shane and Ryland. About, the video and subcribers. They were surprised!! I have more subcribers then Ryland. But they are happy for me.

-------THE END-------

I hope you like the third chapter!! I did my best on it!!!🎓
I'm really happy!!

Luv;
Tessany

WORDCOUNT:545