My boy...

Minato POV

I woke up on the outskirts of Konoha, inside the gates. Startled I jerked towards my leg for a kunai then all the memories hit me. Naruto. I shunshined to the other side of Konoha masking my chakra cause no doubt if I didnt Anbu would be everywhere. I skidded to a stop when I saw a tuft of blonde hair vanish behind a door. I causiously approached the door like I was going to be burned if I did the wrong thing. I knocked on the door but got greeted by silence. "Naruto?" I questioned if I should just barg in or if I should just wai- Clang. A rather loud sound like metal meeting the floor met my ears and I was positive it came from Naruto's. My heart sped up as I shunshined inside. "Naruto?" I looked everywhere but couldnt see him. The bathroom. I ran and slammed the door open. I almost dropped in despair. Right there my baby had cut himself deep enough to... kill. Tears were already cascading down my cheeks while I checked for a pulse. It was faint but it was still there. I wrapped some of my ripped cloth around his wrists. Applying pressure while I picked him up. Adding the little healing abilities I had. Damn it why didnt I get some pointers from Tsunade. I scooped him up into my arms then shunshined to the hospital under a henge."SOMEBODY HELP HIM!!!!" The nurses shocked looks turned to ones of disgust. "We aint treating that demon. Get him out of here. That demon scum should just die." She scoffed while I felt anger boil in my being. I let out a murderous ki to everyone in the room. "You will treat this person like you would a normal shinobi. If not.." I left the threat hanging knowing they will get it as they were shaking in fear. Some even fainted. They immediately rushed to his side and started puuting him onto a stretcher then zoomed out of the room. "OH RIGHT!! ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM!! ILL KILL EVERYONE WHO OPERATED ON HIM!!!!" I yelled after them getting a squeak of "HAI!!" in responce. I sat in a vacated corner silently cursing every villager who scorned him and most importantly myself. If it wasnt for that masked man nothing like this would of happened. I wanted him to be treated like the saviour of Konoha not the pariah. I sighed in annoyance at the villagers being blinded by hatred.

I have been here for 5 hours. My eyes were drooping shut because of how tired I am. "Anyone here for Uzumaki Naruto?" My head shot up at the tall doctor. "Hai." I felt his eyes rake over my body but I stayed nonchalent. "Mah. Please follow me... ah?.." "Kazama Ouishi." He nodded then started walking down the long hall. We stopped at room #305. "Alright Kazama-san. Uzumaki-san lost alot of blood but we were able to stock it back up by pumping fluids into him.if it werent for you he would have been dead. He should be waking up this afternoon. You may stay with him until the end of visiting hours." I was about to rush in until "Oh and Kazama-san? Please look after him.. im his usual doctor as no one will come forward. I took pity for the boy. Hes nearly in here every week from major injuries. Im hoping I dont have to see him that much in here especially when he is still in his youth. Hes in here more than normal shinobi and hes just turned genin. That boy.. Hes quite fascinating. He tells me when he wakes up about his days. Like when he pranked his sensei for being late. Theres the happy times but then sometimes he goes to the darkest places. I hate it when he comes in here because of self harm. So please look after him.... he deserves much more than hes given.... " my eyes widened and I almost hugged him for looking after my boy. I looked at his tag 'Takashi Mizashi' "Thank you for looking after my boy Takashi-san. And yes I promise my boys life is going to be different from now on... Can you keep a secret Takashi-san?" He nodded confused but happy none the less. I looked around then I let my henge slip for about a couple of seconds putting my index finger on my lips making a shush sound. He gasped and turned rigged while I slipt my henge back on and strolled into the room. And almost cried again. I traced over his whisker like marks and smiled. Everythings going to change now.. Naru-chan... No ones going to hurt you anymore....