Tousan?

Narutos POV

My head was currently spinning. Father? I have one? Isn't he dead? If I have a father where is my mother? Is she dead? Is he trying to fool me like him? I already let that happen but this time it wont work. I didn't notice my eyes glazed over in a memory.

"Your my tou-chan??" Hopeful cerulean eyes pleaded to the over aged man before him. "Yes. I am your father. Lets go Naruto." A gruff voice replied. The blonde took the buff mans hand and walked with his 'father' home. Little did the little blonde know a sick, manical grin crossed the mans lips in victory.

"Is this home? its kind of dark in here tou-chan..." The 5 year old enquired. Next thing he knew he got dragged to a room in the back and flung across said room to the wall on the other side. Fearful cerulean eyes gazed at the man. And at that moment the blonde knew he made a BIG mistake. "T-Tou-chan?" Then a cackle was heard. "I aint your touchan. Your parents left you because your a little demon. Or you killed them like you did my wife and daughter. Isnt that right demon." Blazing dark eyes turned to the blonde while the kid was berating himself for believing such lies.

The little boy had been tortured non-stop. It doesn't help that there were voices in his head that were taunting him to kill anyone who came close to him but the boy was mature for his age. He swore to never harm anyone in his home even if they were hurting him in return. The blonde was actually kind hearted but the villagers were crushing his heart and ripping it apart.
It wasnt until 4 weeks later that one of the ANBU got a tip of a boy being tortured at one of the homes. Luckily this ANBU didnt have a grudge on the boy for what he held and immediately rushed to the Hokage to report the terrifying news he heard. This ANBU's. name was Uchiha Itachi. They had been looking for Naruto for weeks and couldnt find a trace of his chakra anywhere. Once the Hokage found out he summoned a ANBU team and raided the house where Naruto was tortured. The Sandaime was currently kicking himself for not looking out for the blonde more and almost killed the man who was once a top shinobi but retired after the kyuubi attack. The man was griefing for the deaths of his wife and daughter and took his hate to the boy who held one of the strongest entities in the shinobi nations. Fortunately the man got life in prison for attempted murder, torturing, kidnapping and more. The small blonde was in the hospital for weeks before he got released. "-To?" They had to put an ANBU outside his door because the nurses and doctors were trying to poison the blonde while he was unconsious. "-RUTO!!"The day the blonde woke he swore to never believe anyone except jiji.

"NARUTO!!!!" I snapped my eyes at the blonde man in front of me. "Sorry were you saying something?" The man sighed in relief. "I thought you went into shock. You didn't reply to me after a while." The man- no Minato smiled slightly. "Glad your back with me." I just nodded. "I miles will start from the start again. So my wife, your mothers name is Kushina Uzumaki. She was the previous jinchuuriki for the kyuubi. Im assuming you know the kyuubi thats within you?" I just nodded. "So a jinchuuriki is at their weakest when they are giving birth and a man took advantage to that and attacked during Kushinas birth. He appeared after she gave birth and took you away from me forcing me to leave Kushina at her weakest and save you. I hiraishined us away from her and geared up. At that time I was the yondaime hokage. Then I fo-" "Wait! You're the yondaime?" My eyes went wide. Im the son of a kage? I didn't realise I said that out loud then he chuckled. "Yes. You are the son of a kage." I was happy. Blissful actually then grew frustrated. "Why didn't Jiji tell me I was the son of the yondaime!?!? I never would have gotten the treatment that I had and things wouldn't have gotten this bad!!" He sighed and said "I wrote it in my will that I requested that you wouldn't know of your heritage until the age of sixteen. Im sorry. If people knew you were my son you would have become a target in many countries especially Iwagakure. I couldn't let you be a target for what I had done. I wanted people to treat you as the saviour of Konoha for holding the kitsune at bay but I was poorly mistaken. Im so sorry Naruto." A tear slipped out of the older blondes eye and I froze. "Dont worry I understand your reasons." I said softly while I smiled at him. He then smiled up at me. "Please continue." He just ruffled my hair then leaned back. "Then I fought the man who let the kyuubi out of Kushina. He retreated. I would have gone after him but the kyuubi was destroying my village so I left him and summoned Gamabunta to fight the kyuubi. Once we were in a secure area I put a barrier up with only myself, sandaime-dono,  Most ANBU, Kushina, the kitsune, Gamabunta and yourself in it. By then I had already made up my mind to sacrifice myself to put the kyuubi in you. Kushina disagreed to putting the kyuubi in you because she knew how a jinchuuriki was treated. We all did but it was the only thing to do. Kushina used her chains to hold the kyuubi down and as I was performing the shiki fuin the kyuubi saw what i was doing so to try and save itself it tried to kill you by stabbing you with a claw. By then I  had finished and the shinigami was shimmering into reality. When we saw what it was about to do we threw ourselves between it and the claw pierced us instead of you. At that moment we said our last words to you and wished you a happy future apparently our prayers weren't answered but the kyuubi then faded out of existence and was stuck with in you and the shinigami took my soul. Kushina died from the claw. And that was the full story on your birth." Throughout the story the males voice got more solemn and by the end his head was bowed. "Your mother.. Loved you very much. Dont forget that and as do I. If she was still alive she would have ripped apart anyone who said one thing against you. As for me they would have an angry hokage after their heads. Just remember we will always love you." At this his eyes caught my watery ones and then I broke down. My sobs were the only thing heard in the quiet room and suddenly arms surrounded me. "Tou-san..... Tou-san..... Please dont leave me..." "I promise."