what the hell?

Naruto pov

Beep beep I groaned while my eyes creaked open. Where am I? Aint I supposed to be dead? Probably in hell but isnt hell dark not blinding white?Beep beep  I was so confused. Beep beep WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BEEPING NOISE!!!! Beep beep I shot up and almost punched the bloody machine that was making that horrid noise. Wait... Machine? My eyes shot open at the smell of cleaning fragrances with a barely noticeable tinge of death and blood. The hospital. I groaned at the pain in my arms. I really tried to? Then froze at the little shifting on the sude of my hospital bed."Naruto?" At that moment I noticed someone was actually in the room with me. I then gained enough courage to look at the head peering at me. I caught sight of bright blonde spiky hair spilling across the blanket, slightly tanned skin and hazy cerulean eyes readjusting to the light in the room. I then noticed the man was formerly sleeping when I was unconcious. Then the familiar sense of panic filled me. Who was this man? Why does it feel like I should know him? How does he know my name? Is he one of them? Is he going to kill me? I suddenly ripped all the chord things from my body and threw the blanket off while my mind was in overdrive. Get away. Leave me alone. Dont hurt me. These words rang throughout my head. I jumped up and winced at the pain in my arm. But the fox will heal it eventually so I kept going. I almost threw the door open when a hand gripped bicep. The hand felt like it was trying to be gentle but still hold me still at the same time. I looked back. Terrified cerulean meeting saddened blue.