One

(Jacks pov)
I had finished recording and editing my YouTube video and looked at the clock
"11:24 pm...WAIT! IM LATE FUCK!" I yelled and uploaded it before grabbing my uniform and running to the bar I worked at. I ran in the rain as the puddles splashed up getting the bottom of my skinny jeans soaked "dammit..." I mumbled to myself before running through the bar doors my coworkers standing there looking at me.
"Sean hurry up!" One of my co workers yelled while tossing me a pair of short shorts "that's part of the new uniform" he said
"Thanks nick" I said and striped my soaked jeans off and put on the shorts. I ran behind the bar just as people started coming in and asking for drinks.
•••
A guy with bright blood red hair walked in and immediately caught my eye. I looked at him and started to blush because he walked over to the bar making eye contact with me
"I'll have a, um... a shot of vodka" he said in the most husk deep soothing voice
"U-uh...o-ok" I got the vodka and force my eyes to ripe away from the dreamy man. I poured the vodka shot and handed it to him.
"h-here" I set the shot glass of vodka in front of the man "thanks" he smiled at me and I blushed even more and internally face palmed "jack! Shut up and stop falling for a guy you don't even know!" I thought and he handed some money to me before smiling and walking out "oh my fucking god he's hot" I murmured to myself as I watched him leave. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone banged there hand on the bar counter.
"Make our drinks!!!!" The man shouted getting his saliva everywhere "I-im so so so sorry!" I started making drinks. A few hours later at about 2:30 am I got to go home. The bar was fairly empty and very quiet. I sighed in relief and took off the shorts to put on my now dry jeans. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and started to walk home exhausted. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep. Although that's not at all what happened...

To be continued...
Comment bellow if you want more :)
Ps the edits at the top of the chapters are all mine, thanks