Two

I walked up to my apartment door and heard moaning and banging from inside. I brushed it off as the neighbors fucking each other again. I reached in my pocket and got the house key before unlocking the door and opening it. I shattered "S-Signe?!" I started to cry my eyes out. She was cheating on me, again. "G-get out of my house!" I yelled dropping my things on the floor. The guy shoved me out of his way and walked out of the house still naked. "You too" I cried glancing over to signe "what why?" She looked at me. "your a cheating whore! Get out of my house!" I yelled and she scoffed before walking out. I slammed the door and my knees went weak as I collapsed crying in a ball on the floor. I crawled to the bathroom and got my razor (trigger warning) I put it to my wrist and pushed down I winced at the slight pain but soon the pain turned to pleaser. adding more cuts over and over again blood started beading up on my skin and pouring over into the sink. The sink had almost filled to the top with blood before I stoped. No i wasn't done. I was done with my wrists. I pulled off my shirt and looked at my gross anorexic body then I started cutting at my hips. cutting all the way down from my hip to my thigh. After I did that on both legs I went to my ankles and cut about fifty times on each leg there. I felt weak. I fell to my knees and dropped the razor. Am I going to die? Is this my last day? I regret it! I regret it all I can't fix this now I'm going to die. I laid on the floor. Bleeding I forced myself to grab gauze. I wrapped it around most of my new cuts. I stood up but almost toppled back over because my knees were so weak. I stumbled to my bed and fell back on it. I needed someone to talk to. I sat at my desk scrolling through people on Skype. I stoped when i saw marks name I began to sob harder and I hid my face in my sleeves "I-I...mark would never..." I sobbed and wiped my eyes before clicking my computer off and walking out of the room shutting the door quietly.
"I need mark" I cried and ran back in the room sitting at the desk and clicking marks name. He answered almost immediately as if he was already on Skype. "J- Sean? Are you ok?!" He asked concerned. I nodded "no your not, that was a stupid question I'm sorry. Sean what's wrong and don't say nothing" mark demanded I tell him "I-it's just...signe..." I cried
"What did she do so help me I'll stab a bitch" he said sternly "s-she cheated a-again" I cried
"Again?!" He exclaimed sounding more pissed "y-yeah" I nod. "Hey, Sean. Look at me" I looked at him wiping my eyes "get some sleep ok?" He said to me, I nodded "good, good." He sighed of relief and brushed hair out of the front of his face "b-bye" I wiped my eyes "bye sean" he said softly. I hung up. Why did he call me Sean? I though to myself before climbing into bed and trying to fall asleep.

He's my savior...