ATS - 39

"Did you find anything?"

I asked her and she shook her head. We have been browsing in every social media websites just to find the Amy Rosa that the messages have mentioned. Maski ako ay ganoon din ang ginagawa.

"There are so many Amy Rosa here in Facebook, hindi ko alam kung sino ang i-me-message."

Knowing that Bryan is alive makes me shout out of joy to the world. It gives me hope of possessing happiness again. The feeling of sorrow is slowly leaving my body. At last, I can be with him. I can be with the person I kept dreaming day and night and the person who made me a promise, We can continue our promise.

"The message said that Amy Rosa is living in Northumberland, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"There's this new update kasi in the app na pwede mong hanapin ang tao by selecting where they are located and mas lalong mapapadali ang paghahanap natin." She said and I nodded. Ginawa ko agad ang sinabi niya.

Hindi ako maalam sa mga socmed apps lalo na itong ginagamit namin ngayon. I'm into more private like IG and twitter kasi doon pwede kang mag post ng kung ano man gusto mong i-post na walang susubok na manermon sa iyo or hindi makikita ng media ang mga sinasabi ko about sa buhay ko, they can't make an article about it. Pwede kong ilabas lahat ng galit mo tapos ang makakakita lamang ng mga posts mo ay ang mga taong in-aaccept mo, your post can't be shown to the public.

"It's been a long time na pala since the last time I opened my account in FB, ang daming update nakakahilo!" She ranted and I just chuckled.

"Akala ko ako lang natatanga.." sabat ko habang inopen ang isang socmed acc at doon hinanap ang pangalan na Amy Rosa.

"Oh! They posted the videos and photos we took in Leo's party pala, it was added on my timeline." panay lang ang pagsasalita niya habang ako naman dito ay busy sa paghahanap.

I can't think of anyone else other than Bryan at sa sinabi ng saviour ko sa message na pindala niya. The one who wants to kill me has Bryan and he used the pronouns she to address the killer, so it means, a woman wants to kill me? At ano naman ang konek ni Bryan sa kaniya? Why does she have him?

Wait, is he in danger?

No, he is not because the killer has feelings for him. Hindi niya masasaktan si Bryan. How did I know? The message said that she wants Bryan. When you want someone it means you have affection for them, right?

Because you want them just for yourself, sa iyo lang, you cannot keep someone you hate besides you but someone you love...

Wait a damn minute.

"Weird.."

My thoughts are interrupted by Chloe's murmurs. Nilingon ko siya dahil kanina pa siya patunog ng patunog ng fingers niya. She usually do this kapag nababahala siya or she finds something strange or uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked her and she looked at me with confused face, her forehead forming a wrinkle which she hates and lines appears at the of her nose bridge.

"Sorry, Ella but I need to ask you this. What time did you and Liam did the nasty?"

I was infected by her confusion and now my face is painting a lot of lines in my forehead,  and I saw her scratching the back of her head. Anong problema nito?