# 42 Misunderstanding #

RITHICK'S POV

"Rithiiiick! Rithhhick!" Rahul shook my shoulder to wake me up from deep sleep.

"Why Rahul? Sleep for some more time. We are not going to college today," I said in sleepy voice.

"I am going out, Rithick" he said

"Going for jogging?" I questioned him with closed eyelids.

"Nope! Friend's marriage is there in Chennai. I will come after 1 week," he said.

"We both have only common friends. Who is that friend? Who is that hell to invite you alone?" I said and tried to get up. I opened my eyelids slowly. I was stunned to see Rahul with luggage in his hands.

"My school friend"

"Who is that?" I got the luggage from him.

"It's not necessary to answer all your questions. Just leave me Rithick," he said annoying.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't ask me anything. I will be back after 1 week. Please, inform it and convince our family. Bye Rithick. Take care," said him

I was confused and why was he behaving weirdly? We have only common friends and what is the urge to go to friend's marriage without informing to family? What happened to Rahul? Questions pinned my mind.

"Wait a minute, Rahul" I said. I took few shirts and pants from cupboard. I asked him to pack my dresses too and then I went to restroom.

"I am ready, let's go!" I said pointing the door.

"Rithick" I heard Nethra calling from my back.

"Will you drop me in Mercy home?" said Nethra shocking us. Now, I understood the weird behavior of Rahul. I looked at Rahul once and he looked at me with guilt.

"Nethra, Firstly, my deep condolences to your husband who expired in bomb blast. Why can't you stay here? It's tough to handle the baby alone. Change your decision. We will be happy if you stay with us," I said

"I will lose my happiness" she said in one throw. I didn't expect this reply from her. She changed in character and behavior. She will never talk like this before.

"Nethra! You are good enough with everyone. If I am your problem, I will move out" Rahul said without looking at her.

"Look! I am not ready to talk with anyone. I said everything to Sanjay uncle. He arranged home for me as I wish. Also, one more condition" said Nethra harshly.

"What?" I asked

"I don't want you people to visit me there in home. I hate everyone. I don't want to see you anymore. I am living for my child. Please, don't disturb me" said her mercilessly.

"I am totally confused with your behavior Nethra. What did we do to make you hate us?" I asked.

"I lost my mom and now my dad too because of your fake evidence he was in jail," said her making us shock again.

I clutched my fist in anger and controlled myself because Rahul was standing besides me. "I don't want to hurt you that is the only reason I am quiet. Don't check my patience. It's your limit," I said angrily.

"You are rude and ruthless, Rithick! You people don't know the value of relationship" she said violently keeping her dad in mind.

"You deserve what you are right now," said Rahul disgusting me.

She looked Rahul for a while and went from there. I didn't talk with Rahul after that. I came out of the room. Later, Nethra left the home without informing anyone. Few minutes later, Rahul came down worriedly. He talked to Riya and then took the bike key without even had a glance at me. I felt that Rahul tried to avoid me from his life, so only he took such decision in the morning. If he took me away from his life, surely I will go away from him. I wish Rahul to be happy always and I will do anything to make him happy.