# 44 Neethu is Back #

The next day morning

Rithick's POV
After a week, we are going to college. To be frank, at first I was hesitated to join the college and the only reason is to satisfy my dad so I had joined. I hate co-ed colleges because I hate girls from my childhood. I never thought even in my dreams that I would fall for Neethu at first sight. I didn’t have enough guts to propose her because if she rejects my proposal, it will kill me in alive. Did she love me? I have to find that first. If she thinks me as friend I will never propose her. I will bury my love within me itself.

While thinking about her, I had driven crazy and it reaches my dream world. What a pair of beautiful eyes she had? How could she take me away in her every single sight? Usually her eyes communicate with my eyes, made me to fall for her again and again. I should wait patiently until I came to know that her heart belongs to me. I will propose after that and take you in white horse my dear angel.

Meanwhile, my thoughts took me to Rahul. When I started thinking about Rahul, I felt very sorry for his love. When he said that he revealed everything to Neethu, I didn’t respond to it much. I acted like I was least bothered for Neethu. When he was in pain, How could I am be happy? I felt guilty and assured myself that I shouldn’t show my love out since it may hurt Rahul. He may think about Nethra. So I decided to maintain distance from Neethu till Rahul becomes okay. Hopefully, he will be back again and I should wait for it.

“Rithick! I am ready for college. Go and get ready soon” said Rahul and he was dressed neatly as usual.

“You are looking so smart” I said. He smiled

It was like after long holidays we are going to college. Really I hate but only happiness is Neethu. If I didn’t meet Neethu here surely I will discontinue my studies. Rahul will also get benefited. He was also exactly like me and we like to bunk classes often. What to do now? Everything was fate, Because of this girl Neethu I am going to college and poor Rahul was accompanying with me.

After sometimes later, I was ready and we went to college.

We reached the college earlier.  Few of the girls and boys in my class came. Neethu didn’t come yet.

“Rithick! I am unable to concentrate on studies now?” he said.

I laughed as I couldn’t control, “When did we both have concentrated? Why are you bothering today specially? Anyways we are going to get least marks. So better be cool Rahul,”

“Exams are nearing” he said.

“No worries. Just cool Rahul,”

I noticed Neethu through the window. Neethu entered the class.

What a beautiful girl she is! Her beauty is killing me

What a beautiful girl she is! Her beauty is killing me. She looked at me and Rahul with her cute smile.

“Hai Rithick and Rahul, How are you?” asked her and she seated besides me.